The Final Exam Part 1

Luke's POV:
I'm quite excited to be the guardian of Emma, especially when she finally agreed that I can protect her, but I feel bad for not telling Andi he truth about what's going on between the two of us. As much as I love her, I have to do what's best to fulfill my dream to be the chosen one's guardian, just like my entire family.
I quickly ran out of my room once I change into my academy uniform. Unexpectedly, I bumped into Andi on my way there to the field.
"Preppy, watch it."
"Sorry, Andi, I guess I'm-"
"You're late." Agamemnon said, looking down at us when we're both laying on the ground facing each other, but she stood up and walked towards her wits right away with that look of hers.
"Sorry, headmaster."
"Just got to your team, mr. Archer."
I nodded and headed to my wits.
"Is there something wrong going on between you and Andi, Luke?" Gracie asked.
"No. Why?"
"It looks like she's angry at you." Sean stated.
"Andi and I are not fighting, okay."
"Whatever." Gracie said, stepping back from Luke and so did Sean.
I thought of what they said and glance at Andi with her wits, thinking that, what if she heard what the chosen one and were talking about few days ago.
"Do not forget, students. There are hidden things in the maze that you should be aware of, even some things that you thought aren't possible. Be careful, this is a magical maze, it can trick you into thinking that what you is real, even if it's not." He said, behind a podium with his notes and papers for something important.
"Like the maze is alive or something." I said out loud.
"Yes, ms. Cruz, the maze is alive, so be careful." He stated.
We all lined up to match the color striped on our shoulder to the flag from each entry to the maze, but before I did, I walked over to Andi and asked:
"Are we okay?"
"I'm fine, why do you ask?"
"No." He stated. "I mean, us. Are we okay?"
She gave this half smile, knowing that she maybe lying as she said:
"Of course."
We hug after that, but now, I do know that something is bothering Andi, and I am going to figure out what.🤔

Andi's POV:
In this field maze competition, our own wits aren't allowed to stay and watch us compete. Aggy said that it will distract them for their own final exam, which is probably true because if we lose, they can't concentrate on their own final.
"On your mark." Aggy said as we got ready to run. "Get set." He paused with a magical gun in his hand, ready to shoot. "Go!"
He yelled out and pulled the trigger of his gun and the guardians started to run in the field maze, but before we did, Luke and I look at each other then ran inside.
It was dark and scary, so I put my spell-o-binoculars to avoid the vines from the bush walls that's so high up until the sky. I could see they beautiful stars with the dark night sky that led me thinking.
"What should I do?"
Right now, I can't think like that, I have to get through this maze.
So I quickly ran and ran, from side to side.
"I should've brought hex with me." I said as I looked down and continue to ran away from the maze, until me and another guardian came face-to-face, and when she tried to throw a spell on me using one of her gadgets, she couldn't because of my amulet, then I quickly grabbed my magic muffler and pulled the trigger on it, pointed at her. When she goes down, she disappeared back to the field. I guess she lost. So I continue to ran away from here, even if I have no idea where I'm going. I almost forgot. Agamemnon gave us five hints, so we could find our way back to the finish line, it's kinda like a riddle, or riddles.
#1: Roses are red, Violets are blue, You'll never guess, Where I've hidden the clue.
#2: A clue to find where you keep things cold Where to go next is where you'll be told.
#3: I am what you look at to see the truth about yourself
#4: When the sun has set and your eyes feel like lead, you go here because it's time for---
#5: you're almost at the very end, but this is where your guests comes in
Agamemnon each gave us our own riddles to take us to the one portal that will bring us home.
I took a deep breath and read the first riddle again out loud;
"Roses are red, Violets are blue, You'll never guess, Where I've hidden the clue. What does that even mean?" I said, stressed.
As I removed my spell-o-binoculars while sat on the ground, feeling that I'm lost. Until I noticed a little glow coming from under the wall of the maze. So I quickly put back on my spell-o-binoculars and saw a very bright glowing spell coming from underneath that grassy wall, then I slowly leaned toward it and grabbed another piece of paper, the second riddle, so I read:
"A clue to find where you keep things cold Where to go next is where you'll be told."
Okay, now what does that mean? Why is always so confusing?
So I just continue to sit there on the ground and started to think more deeply.
I bet preppy is already done by now.

Luke's POV:
I'm done with my four riddle, I just have to figure out this last one. I hope Andi is doing okay, since things aren't going to be the same after this final exam.
Anyway, I kept jumping up to avoid the vines on the ground, being ready to snatched my feet. I held on tight to my four riddles in my hand, so that only leaves me with the last riddle.
"I'm finally going to be the guardian of the chosen one, I'm finally living up to my family's name and expectations. That's all I needed and I'm finally going to get it." So he ran and ran to look for the next riddle, until something unexpected happened.