Fixing What's Broken

Andi's POV:
This is driving me crazy. What secret are they hiding? And now Aggy knows? Why is Emma telling everyone but me? Her best friend.
I don't understand any of these.
That is it! I'm tired of stepping back. I want to know what's really going on. I'm tired of being left out, so I had a plan.
I first went to my room to get Hex.
"Hex, come on," I said as it glowed, so I continued. "I can't tell you that, Hex. But if you trust me, just come."
It glowed again and I smiled as I quickly grabbed my guardian's belt and my toolbox as I finally headed out with Hex flying beside her as he was following her when they head out.
"Shh," I said. "We have to be quiet. They can't know about my plan."
Hex glowed once more.
"My plan is just simple. I just have to go to the roots of the dyad tree and then I will-" I replied, but I soon got interrupted when I saw Philip in front of me when I was sneaking around as he asks, "what about the dyad tree?"
"Uh," I said. "Nothing. Hex and I are just going to watch the tree grow."
"That's so unlike you, Andi Cruz."
"You know me," I said to fake a smile."I always try something new everyday."
"Okay, that's probably you."
We both smiled at each other as we gaze into each other's eyes, but Hex quickly pushed me on my back as it glowed, so we could finally go by interrupting us.
Moments after, we snuck out way out of the academy and find our way to the roots of the dyad tree.
So I took out one of my tools from
My toolbox as I examined it first, then I started using my sepll-o-binoculars and started to analyzed the tree.

Luke's POV:
I can't let Andi do this. She can't go at the roots of the dyad tree alone, it's too dangerous. I tried to move my fingers, then my toes, but I still got no feeling in my body. I tried moving, but I couldn't, and I even tried to tell Emma what Andi is up to, but they just wouldn't listen, they don't understand anything I'm saying. So it's up to me to do something heroic to stop Andi from doing what she shouldn't do.

I still kept moving and moving, until I finally couldn't. I felt my fingers moving, and so my toes as I look down at it and smiled, knowing that I can do finally do something.
But when I can finally get the feeling of my body and started to get up, Doctor D showed up unexpectedly.
"Double D..."
"Hello there, Luke." He said as he walked in, making like still and quiet. "Don't you think I know about what Andi's been doing?"
"I'll make her stop." I dated with fear. "She'll listen to me."
"You're out of time, kid," he said as his eyes glowed to red and changes his appearance back into his normal look as he smirks his way to evil.
"THEN GIVE ME TIME!" I yelled back to him as he gave me that evil look on his face, then I gulped in fear and he walked closer to me and said, "there's no time in the world for you to take back the things you've done. And Emma doesn't even know."
He walked back away from me with that still and evil look as I yelled out, repeatedly, "DOUBLE D! DOCTOR!!!"
He smirked his way out of my room, not listening to any word I'm yelling.

Thank Goodness I got the feeling of my legs already, but I still can't feel my arms and body, they're still paralyzed.

No matter how much I struggle I move, I can't still feel my body, but my love for Andi is the only thing I can feel. And I'm going to protect her. I'm going to get back the feeling of my entire body, and I won't stop till I do.

No one's POV:
With Luke's carelessness and Andi's cluelessness, they're both going to get themselves killed, but with their hope and love, it's going to restore everything back to normal.
But when Luke still couldn't fell his arms and body, he uses his lower part of his body and get out of the emergency room using that part only, even if it's hard for him to do so, he's still determined that he can save Andi.
Meanwhile, Andi was finally done scanning the tree and demand to get answers by taking out mirror that she stole from Aggy's office after hearing his conversation with Emma.
She searched about what this mirror could do in Hex's pages of his book, then she looked for that specific page and paragraph and section: page 432, paragraph 3, section 5...

"Here it is," she stated as she pointed at the paragraph.
But when she was about to read it out loud as she held the mirror in front of her and called out multiple times,
"I, Andrea Futura Doctora Cruz, demand to see," she stated as she slowly glance at the page and continued. "What's in stored for me. The future. The past. And the present."
Unknowingly, the mirror can only work for one person. And it can even work for humans, like herself.
The mirror glowed into different kinds of colors, but when the magic was about to show what Andi wanted to know, the magic stopped when someone walked in, interrupting the magic of the mirror.
She was shocked when she saw him as she placed the mirror down and she looks at him, confused. Not knowing what she's supposed to do when she saw him in the same room as her.
"Wha-wha-" she said, being speechless as his eyes keeps growling into the color red and so does the guy Jax, the guy that's behind him, his true boss.
"Why are you so shock to see me, Ms. Cruz?" He said with that evil smirk of his on his face.

Meanwhile, Luke was about to walked out of the academy, but was interrupted when he heard a noise that came from somewhere around the atrium.
"Luke." She said. "What are you doing?"
"Emma, help me."
"Why should I?" She asked. "You're supposed to be in the hospital."
"Because Andi's at the root of the dyad tree." He explained followed by Emma yelling, "what!?"
"Double D and his boss are on his way there right now."
Emma finally cast a spell to get rid of his paralyzed body. So Luke quickly stood up as they ran out of the academy and headed to where Andi is.

"Ph-Philip." Andi stated, back at the root of the dyad tree. "You're the enemy?!"
"Surprised?" He said with that smirk of his while Andi took the mirror and hid it behind her as she asked him, "if you're not really Philip, then where is he?"

Andi's POV:
"Oh, he's dead." He stated.
When he said that I felt something in my heart. It felt pain. I can't believe that he killed him. Philip. I can't believe that he's actually gone. I can't believe this. He just can't be.
"B-but h-how d-did y-you," I stuttered, but he quickly interrupted me by saying with gave evil smirk of his. "I took his memories before he died in front of me. But don't worry, I know exactly how he loved you.
He really do."
I got angry.
"How dare you!?"
"Oh, I dare." He said as I gave that angry look on my face as he continued, "now, give me the mirror."
He gave out his hand to me as I stepped back, away from him.
"Andi, don't listen to him!?" Luke yelled out, once he barged in with Emma by his side.
"You knew!?" I said with that sad and angry look on my face as he looked down and said, "yes, I do. And I was there."
He knew. And he didn't even bother to tell me. I got mad. I turn towards Emma and said to her, "let me guess, you knew about it too."
"Know about what?" She asked, like she doesn't even know.
"Despicable." I said. "You're lying to my face again!?"
"ANDI, SHE DOESN'T KNOW!" He yelled out. "I was the one who killed him, okay. I killed Philip Van Pelt."
He admitted.
I don't know what else to say, I'm just being speechless and paralyzed. I don't know what else to do. I felt betrayed and angry from this despicable experienced.
They lied to me all over again.
And I don't think that I can trust people who keeps lying to me all over again.