Andi and Kim

Kim's POV:
After training with my wits, I headed in my dorm room and saw Andi on her bad, distracted. Yet again.
She still wouldn't tell me what's really going on, I know that she wants to handle her problems on her own, but she must know that she shouldn't deal with it alone. She should know that her friends are always here for her.
"What's wrong this time?" I said, getting her attention.
"Kim. Hey, I didn't see you come in"
"That's because I didn't knock" I said, sitting next to her on her bed.
"Did you teach your wits the double smack attack spell that Hex taught you?"
"I did. But that's not the problem right now."
"Then what seems to be the problem, Andi?"
She sigh in silence, hoping that I wouldn't notice.
"Kim, this is my problem, I don't want you or anyone else get involved. This is way too personal for me to tell you or anyone else. Please, just understand."
I nodded, hoping that I did understand what she meant. And just went over to my table and continue fixing on my gadget that I am currently working on.
She lay on her bed with her pillow on her stomach as I glance at Andi looking on the ceiling again.
I place my gadget on the ground and think that she should tell me what's bothering her, I'm her friend, we may not be as close as her and Emma are, but she should know that I'm right here for her.
"Andi. Let's go get some smoothies, it's on me"
"I'm not hungry, kimmy," she said, getting up.
"Oh, no. I'm not asking. We'll go get smoothies and we'll bond, like we used to. Even if that means that I'll pull you out of your bed."
She smiled, knowing that she had no other choice. So she stood up and smiled as we both walked out of our dorm room and accidentally bump into Emma and a boy that I have no idea who.
"Emma? Jax? What are you doing here? And when did you get here?" Andi said, shocked.
"Who's Jax?" I whispered.
"Jax, here, is Emma's boyfriend." She stated.
"Oh," I said smirking and shocked at the same time.
"Hey, Andi." He said with a perfect smile and his beautiful accent.
"Jax."
"Wow, nice accent." I said.
"Thanks." He said with a smile.

Andi's POV:

Great. Not again. It's Emma. As much as I love Emma, I can't handle this right now. I can't confront her about what I heard, because I know what I heard, and I really want to understand what Emma meant when she said those things with Luke.
"Andi, I am just showing jax around the academy, wanna come with?"
"Uh," I stutter and glance at Jim saying. "Sorry, Em, I m going to get smoothies with Kim, I'll catch you later, okay."
I said walking away guickly, but Istopped when Emma said:
"Hey, Andi, is something wrong?"
"No." I said, facing her. "What do you mean by that?"
"Well, it seems like you're avoiding me ever since I got here."
"I'm just busy Emma, especially when the final exam is coming. Tomorrow."
"I understand."
She smiled while I gave her back a fake smile, so she wouldn't notice my problem.
"Jax. Let's go." She said, pulling Jax away from us slowly.
I sigh deeply when they finally left.
"Andi, are you okay?"
"Yes. I am."
We walked at the cafeteria and had our smoothies, but I still couldn't take a sip of it.
"Okay, Andi, you haven't taken a sip of your smoothie. What's the problem, seriously? I'm your friend, you should be able to trust me with anything."

"I know." I said. "And I'm sorry for that. I just don't know how to say."
"Andi. Just tell me. And I'll try best to understand."
I sigh deeply and just did what she said. I told her what I heard from Emma and Luke, she promised to calm down and she did, I hope.
"What!?"
"Kim, calm down, please."
"Why would Emma and Luke do that to you?"
"It doesn't matter anyway, Kim, I don't even care anymore."
"Well, you should. You deserve this, Andi."
Before I could say anything else, Emma and Jax showed up. Great timing! (That's me being sarcastic.)
"Hey guys, is something wrong?" Emma asked.
"No." I said while Kim said "yes."
I gave her that look so she shouldn't say anything else.
"What's going on, you guys?" Jax said with his arm around Emma's.
"Nothing, you guys, I just need to talk to know in private."
"Okay." Emma said as she walked pass us with Jax by her side.
I quickly pulled Kim in the cafeteria and have a conversation with her.
"What was that all about?"
"I'm sorry, Andi. You were very passionate about how much you wanted to be Emma's guardian and she wanted you to be her guardian. I didn't expect that things could just change like this."
"It's part of life, Kim, things change, even things like this."
"But Andi-"
"It's my problem, Kimmy, I'll deal with it, so please, don't do anything to Emma or Jax or like. Please."
"Okay. I won't if you don't want me to."
"Good. Because I don't want you to." I walked away and headed to my dorm.
I was resting on my bed after all that and saw Jessie and Ben when they barge in my room, without even knocking.
"Hey. Don't you guys even knock?"
"Sorry, Andi," Ben said as Jessie knock on the bed of my bed instead.
"What is it now?"
"Why didn't you tell us?" Jessie guickly stated.
"Tell you what?"
"About Emma."
I was confused. I have no idea what they're talking about.
"I have no idea what you guys are talking about."
"When you said earlier about not being worthy to be Emma's guardian, you only think that way because of what you heard from like and Emma."
"Kimmy told you didn't she?"
"That's not important right now, guardian Andi."
"Ben's right, Andi." Jessie said as she glance back at Ben and looked at me. "What's important right now is why didn't you tell us?"
"Like I said to Kim, it's my problem, not yours, so just drop it, okay."
When they were about to walk away, Jessie quickly face back at me followed by Ben saying:
"You know, that's the problem with you, Andi. You think that you always can fix things like this on your own, not knowing that your friends are here always to help you ace them. You can't always do things on your own, Andi. It's lonely. And sad."
She walked away with Ben.
And left me thinking that she maybe right, but I still can't confront Emma, she may be my best friend, but her decision is her decision, and I can't stop that. If she wants Luke instead of me, I'll try my best to step back from that. Although, I will try to win the final exam tomorrow, at least I'll do it for my wits.
(By the way, the guardians final exam is on Wednesday while the wits exam is a day after our exam, just so you know)