The Final Exam Part 3

Jessie's POV:
Well, I still couldn't get over about the guardians' exam yesterday, because of what Andi did. Right now, I must focus on my own exam today. So I talked to Jax during lunch:
"Jax!"
"Jessie!" He said back as I ran to him and he carried me up, then after, I told him to put me down.
"Jax, can I ask you something?"
He kneeled down and replied. "Sure thing, Jessie, what is it?"
"Can you be my coach for my exam?"
"Oh, Jessie," he said with a smile. "I would be honored."
Then we hugged.

Emily's POV:
Unbelievable, my brother is still here by my side at the emergency room filled with magical candies and plants inside that's caused by my flu. He still hasn't left my side since last night when we were playing that game called, "hide and hex." I'd better wake him up so he could go and practice for his exam.
"Ethan. Ethan. Wake up, you have to practice for your own exam."
"Em?" He said as he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "What time is it?"
"It's time for you to practice your powers for the final exam, remember?"
"Oh, yeah," he said, lightheaded. "But what about you? Are you going to be okay?"
"Ethan, you've been here all night since I came in the emergency room, it's time for you to get your own time by practicing, I'll be okay soon before the final." I said very clearly.
"Well, okay, if you say so, Em." he said as he stood up and leave my room.
I just lay there on the bed, resting, until ruby came barging in my room, saying:
"I can't believe it, I came in third again, I am so going to get Andi for this."
"But she didn't even won the game." I replied.
"Still." Ruby said, then I cough loudly as Ruby noticed asking. "Emily, are you okay?"
"I'm fine, Ruby. ACHOO."
"Are you sick?" Ruby asked with that look on her face.
"Whaat?" I paused. "I'm fine Ruby."
"Good." She said. "Because you have to win your dual against Jessie."
"How do you know that it's Jessie?" I said with my nose turning red.
"I saw on the board in the atrium earlier. Didn't you see it?"
"I was on bed all day." I replied.
"Are you sure that you're okay, Em?" Ruby asked as she held on my forehead. "You're burning up."
I feel so cold.

Ethan's POV:
I did what Emily asked, but I might regret it after. Anyway, I went to the gym and saw Jessie and Ben training by having a dual at each other, but they stopped when they saw me come in.
"Hey guys," I said and smiled. "What are you doing?"
"We're practicing." Jessie stated followed by Ben saying, "Emma join?"
"definitely." I said with a perky smile as I walked toward them.
Jessie and I were on face-to-face from each other as we both got ready to cast our spells.

Emily's POV:
Ruby finally left and now, I don't have to pretend that I'm sick. I really feel awful. But Ruby's right about me winning, I have to win my dual against Jessie. So instead of laying in bed all day, I went to the gym to look for Ethan and when I did, I saw Ethan and Jessie were having a dual:
Ethan: this dual is not finish yet, throw me a strong big blast, I bet
Jessie: You think you and I are in the same spell bracket, but try to cast one in a straitjacket.
"What's going on in here?" I asked as I saw them casting their spell dual. When they stopped, Ethan ended up wearing a straitjacket like what Jessie said while Jessie was blast to the wall in pain.
"Ouch!" She said.
"Emily, what are you doing here?" Ethan asked as he walked toward me with Jessie right behind him.
"I want to practice too,"
"But you're sick." He said followed by me saying:
"Come on, Ethan, at least let me watch."
"Okay." He agreed.
As he turned to Jessie and got excited asking:
"Who did you learn that spell from?"
"Emma thought me, few days ago. She told me that she cast if on Jax years ago." She explained.
"That's awesome!" He said with a big perky smile.
I coughed and sneezed with candies coming out of me.
"Em, are you okay?"
I closed my eyes and nodded as Ethan stood by me and rubbed my back to make me feel better.
"Ethan's right, Emily, you have to rest. It'll make you feel better." Jessie said.
Before Emily could say anything else, Agamemnon interrupted the moment from the monitors as he announced:
"Attention, students. All wits students meet me in the outside field for your final exam. Guardians aren't allowed to leave the academy to watch their wits, only the coaches are."