Broken Trusts & Promises

Andi's POV:
I finally found out who told Luke and broke a promise about not EVER telling him.
Agamemnon.
I headed to his office immediately in an angry mood when I yelled out, "you promise not to tell him!"
"Ms. Cruz, I'm extremely sorry for what happened," he said as walked towards me slowly. "But you know that he's gonna find out eventually."
"No, he's not supposed to know." I said upset. "And of all people, I thought YOU would understand the most about the cost of broken promises, Aggy."
"Ms, Cruz, I had to tell him. He's gonna find out one way or another."
"No, he's not supposed to know." I said in a broken and upset way. "That's the point of all this, Aggy."
"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Ms. Cruz. But I think it's probably time for you to go." He said followed by me saying, "Aggy-"
The door unexpectedly opened as Philip came barging in and interrupting this conversation by saying, "Mr. Agamemnon, can I talk to you for-"
"Philip?"
"Andi." He said in shock as he smiled directly at me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, but before Philip could answer it, Agamemnon went behind his desk while saying, "it looks like you two have a lot to catch up on."
"Oh, no," I said facing back to him as I walked closer to him. "I am not done talking to you."
"But I am." He said back to me. "Look, Ms. Cruz, I'm sorry for telling the truth, but if you're not gonna say it, I will."
"Uh, I'm sorry to interrupt, Andi," Philip said, looking at me. "But I have to talk to, Agamemnon in private for a while."
"Don't worry," I said back right away with that hurt look on my face. "There's nothing here to interrupt."
I looked at him, feeling betrayed, as I quickly headed out of his office. I'm feeling betrayed right now. And by Aggy. Of all people, I thought that he wouldn't do something like this to me. I don't know why I'm feeling right now, but let me hurt tell you, it's not good.

Agamemnon's POV:
I can see how upset Andi was, just by looking at her. But I really need her to learn her lesson. And this makes it more perfect, because since Philip's here, I can be distracted by all the work as I asked him, Philip. What can I do for you?"
I looked at him with that despicable look in his face as he said back to me, "no. But I can do something for you."
"Boy, what are you talking about?" I asked in an annoyed way followed by him asking with that smirk of his, "tell me everything you know about Mr. Archer."
"Mr. Van Pelt, that's confidential.i can't tell you? I'm sorry."
"Oh, you'll be sorry when I'll make you tell me what I needed to know," he said as he walked closer towards me, but I didn't move as I stood straight in confidence saying, "you don't scare me, Mr. Van Pelt."
"You will be," he said followed by me asking, "What do you plan on doing, Mr. Van Pelt?"
"You don't wanna know when I'm done with you."
I raised one of my eye brow up as I looked kinda confused about Philip.

No one's POV:
The next thing that could possibly happen, is the silent scream of Agamemnon. He screamed and screamed as loud as he can,, but no one heard it.
Philip then walked out of Agamemnon's office in confidence and a scary smirk on his face as he fixed up his jacket and continue to walk away towards the cafeteria.
"Headmaster Agamemnon?" Cameron asked as he walked in and saw how paralyzed and scared Mr. Agamemnon was. He ran towards him and see if he was okay, but all that Mr. Agamemnon was saying is, "D-Dark. Too dark. The darkness is back."
"Headmaster Agamemnon, you're making no sense." Cameron said as Agamemnon slowly faced towards him.

Andi's POV:
I walked directly towards the cafeteria, where I saw like and the other wits having Brunch, like breakfast and lunch all-together.
"Luke, can we talk?" I asked while he's just sitting there and said, "what's there to talk about, Andi?"
"Luke, come on."
He sigh as he stood up and looked at me, so I said, "I didn't mean to lie. I just want to be Emma's guardian anymore."
"Is that what this is all about?"
"It's everything that is all about," I replied with that look on my face as he said back to me. "Andi, I-"
"I don't want to be my best friend's guardian, if she doesn't think that I'm the right person for the job." I said. "That's why I did what I had to."
"She wanted you to be her guardian, Andi, and not me." He blurted it out as I looked pretty shocked and confused at the same time to ask, "what do you mean?"
I looked at the him and the other wits as they avoid eye-contact and the conversation, which I find it a bit strange, it's like they're hiding something from me. So I asked them, "is there something I don't know?"
Luke finally looked at me when sigh to say, "I'm sorry for lying to you, Andi, but I can't tell you the truth. Not now."
"Why not?" I asked, but he walked away, so I ran to him as I grabbed by his arm to face at me and continued asking, "what don't I know, Luke?"
"Now's not the right time for honesty, Andi."
"You're right." I said with that broken looks on face. "I'm just gonna put that broken honesty with the other broken trusts and promises you made."
So I walked away.
"Andi," he said to go after me and said, "Andi, wait."
He grabbed my arm to face me, so he could say. "You know that's not what I meant."
"Then what do you mean, Luke?"
"Something's are meant to be a secret, Andi." He said. "It's the only way to know that you're protecting the one's you love."
"Not if you lose her for it."
And I walked away again.
"What's up with, Andi?" Philip asked when I left as he just showed up to cause Luke to walk away on the other side of the way.
I headed back to my room and closed the door, where I could just hide myself under my blanket, so no one could ever know that I was ever here, but of course, Kim already know that I was when she asked, "Andi, what are you doing?"
And I'm stupid enough to say out loud, "Andi's not here."
"Come on, Andi," she said as she sat on my bed beside me underneath it, "talk to me, please."
As I removed that very thick blanket, I look at her and said? "There's nothing to talk about."
"Andi, I'm your friend." She stated. "And I'm not leaving here, until you tell me what's really going on."
So, I did tell her everything that happened to me. Every single detail and thought I had, and the only thing she first said was. "Wow."
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing." She said in shock and surprised. "It's just, Luke was mad at you for lying to him, and you turned it around making it looked like its his fault from the start."
"It is his fault." I stated followed by her saying as she got up and and sat on her bed, "I'm just saying that what you did was amazing."
"Thanks, Kimmy."
I smiled.
One-two hours later
Unexpectedly, we heard a knock from our door and heard Luke calling out my name while doing what he's doing, then I looked at Kim and she looked at me as we gave each other that look, asking if I should open the door or not. I can here from my hear room how much he really wants to talk to me, so I got out of bed and slowly turn he doorknob to open the door, where I can see Luke outside of my room.
"Luke, what are you doing here?" I asked in a moody way as so look away, avoiding eye-contact.