The Big Rescue

No one's POV:
"Okay, explain," Maddie said, crossing her arms with the other panthers following her as they all crossed their arms together at the same time.
"Okay," Philip said. "I actually wasn't surprised when I saw that memory of Luke and his uncle talking."
"Why?" Kimmy asked.
"Because," he told them. "I already knew the truth before I ever came here."
"What!?" They all yelled in shock as Cameron asked, "what do you mean?"
"The truth is," he said. "I didn't come back in the academy for Andi. That's only one of the reasons why."
"What's the other one?" Diego asked followed by Philip explaining, "Luke's uncle sent me."
"Wait," Maddie said. "How do you know Luke's uncle anyway?"
He hesitated to say, "he's my creator. My father."
"What?" Jessie said in shock. "But I thought you said that he killed  your father."
"Metaphorically speaking." Philip said as He begun to realize. "Wait, how did you know that I said that?"
"Uh," she hesitated to speak. "You were saying?"
Philip gave her that look and continued, "anyway, yes, I did say that he killed my father. But I didn't mean it like that. He is my father, but it seems like to me that he's gone. He killed him. It's like, he's not the man I used to know. My father, my creator, he's gone even before I went to look for him."
"Wow," they said.
"Seriously? That's all they have to say." I rolled my eyes at them as  Philip continued. "So, me and Luke met even before the academy. I wanted to leave and go back to Andi, but they both said they needed me."
"What happens next?" Diego asked followed by Philip saying, "I can't tell you beyond that, but what I can tell you is that this USB has answers that we've all been waiting for."
"Let me," Maddie says as she grabbed the USB from Philip's hand as she cast a spell on the USB for the information to turn into holograms, like a projector of a screen, only like a computer as well.

Anyway, they started searching in the USB anything that could help them in their current situation.

Emma's POV:
I still am shock in what was about to happen. What kind of chosen one am I? I can't even get out of this magic glass using my powers. "I'm useless" I said softly as Andi heard me and says, "Em, don't think like that. We'll get through this. Like we always do."
She smiled at me as I did the same, then Andi stood up and called out the man behind the mask, "yo, Howler, is it? You got everything you needed. What do you need us for?"
"You're all part of my plan," he stated as he continued in typing on his keyboard. "I need all of you for my plan to succeed."
"Like what?" I asked
"The first human guardian, a noble guardian, a dark wizard, and the chosen one."
"Hey!" Jax said as he tried to stand up, but he ends up falling instead as he continued, "I'm not dark, okay! I'm one of the good guys."
He chuckles as he at face all of us, "not quite. You teamed up with Emma's bad half to destroy the original Emma. You made Francisco, me, hate Daniel because of the pranks he did that you cast a spell upon, you even tried to take over the magic realm, you betrayed Emma & her friends, and you even got brought power to steal Emma from Daniel, what else can I say?"
"So what?!" Jax said as he slowly stood up with pain. "Everyone makes mistakes. So what."
"Not as many as you did," he said followed by Jax stating, "so what? I've changed. It's different now."
"Is it?" Howler said. "Is it, really? You regret all of them? Everything?"
Jax hesitated to say, "it doesn't matter! Whether I regret it or not, I was different than the way I was back then."
Suddenly and unexpectedly, Jax started coughing out blood with his arm around my shoulders for him to hang on, as Howler chuckled a bit and walked away, walking back to his work for him to continue on.
"Jax!" I said worriedly. "Are you alright?"
He didn't respond as be just kept coughing and coughing.
"What did you to him!?" I said in a question statement as Howler responded with no eye contact. "I did nothing. He did this upon himself."
"He can't just cough out blood with no apparent reason," I said as he face back to me and he continued, "oh, there's a reason, but the real question is, are you ready to hear it?"
"Jax," I said. "What is he talking about?"
He just kept coughing blood out, being unable to speak or repairs to my question as howler just laugh and said, "you haven't told her yet!?"
"Tell me what?" I asked confused.