Hurtful Exercise

Luke's POV:
I was headed to my new class that I took with Andi and when I saw her passing by while I waved hi, she ignored me and just walked in the class. I knew then that something really is wrong. When I was about to asked her what was bothering her, the new teacher came in with that fierce and wild look in his face.
"Uncle Archer?" I said in shock as he face at me and said, "hello, Luke."
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm your new field and practice teacher," he responded.
I smiled in surprised, then I saw Andi across the room talking to Kim, so I waved hello, but she looked down on an upset way and ignored me once again.
"Luke, is something worth?"
"It's Andi," I replied followed by him asking, "is there any problem between you two lovers?"
"There won't be any lovers anymore," I said.
"What do you mean, Nephew?"
"Well, Philip wants Andi back and I've been keeping this big secret from-" I said but he interrupted me when he asked, "who's Philip?"
Me: "Her ex-zombie boyfriend"
Uncle Archer: "but that's against the rules."
Me: "Emma made it for her."
Uncle Archer: "I see..."
"Anyway," I said in an upset way. "I've been keeping form her this big secret that'll protect her. But in doing so, I'm losing her in the moment. What am I supposed to do, Uncle Archer?"
Before he could answer my problem issue, the ball rang loudly, which means it's time for us to head outside for the field class.
"Let's talk about this later," he said followed by me saying, "but uncle Archer..."
He tapped my back twice as he head outside and I followed.
When we got there, we all lined up and Andi's right next to me, I'm trying to make conversation when I said to her, "Andi, hi. What's 'sup?"
"We're in class, Preppy," she said while she wasn't even looking at me with her shield in my arm. "This isn't the time for us to talk."
"But Andi, I just wanna tell you that-"
"Luke, not now." She interrupted with that sad and fierce look in her eyes.
I was upset about it. I tried faking a smile, but I just couldn't hide the pain I feel right now. So I just tried concentrating to my class with my uncle.

Mr. Archer's POV:
I was explain the basic rules, until I got distracted when I saw Luke trying to talk to Andi, but she directly look straight and told him with no eye contact that he shouldn't talk to him in class. I saw how upset he was and I feel really bad about it, so I called up Andi to go first through he obstacle, so he wouldn't be distracted by her anymore, but when Andi walks up to the obstacle and I blew the horn for her to start and she did, I still see my nephew looking at her with that look on his face.
I face at Andi and whispered, "Andi, is there anything wrong going on between You an Luke?"
"No, there isn't," she said in an upset voice as she face at me and said, "and even if there was, it's none of your business, Mr. Archer."
"Okay, fine." I said with an angry voice. "Just go finish the obstacle course and ring that bell after. Now, go!"
She ran and started doing the obstacle course, then unexpectedly, the chosen one showed up, like a surprise visit.
"Chosen one." I said as she walked forward and stood beside me while she said, "it's just Emma."
"Right, of course," I said nervously as she focused more on watching Andi Cruz.
I saw her smile and tried to wave hello to Andi, but when she saw Emma, she got distracted and fall off the big wall, that she's supposed to climb up and rope her way to the other side, but as failed. We all ran towards her, hoping that she's okay and it turns out that she is. So Luke and Emma helped her up, but when they did, Andi asked to Emma, "Em, what are you doing here?"
"I came here to watch you in your classes," the chosen one respond followed by Andi saying, "I don't want you watching, Emma, okay."
"Can we please talk about this, Andi?" Emma said while Andi was wiping herself off. "I didn't mean to. You're my best friend."
"Does best friends lie to each like that" Andi said, facing her. "After everything we've been through together. More lies. To your own best friend."
Andi just walks away with Emma following her and when Luke was about to go after her, I quickly grabbed his hand and whispered to him.
"The truth." I paused. "Tell her the truth."
I let go of his hand and he ran after her.