Seeing You Again

Andi's POV:
I was feeling down a lot ever since the exam, but I was shocked to see Philip out my door in a happy way.
I let him in.
"Who's this?" Kimmy asked.
"Kim." I paused. "This is Philip, he's my-" I hesitated. I have no idea what to say, especially when Luke and I are, uh, something.
"I'm Philip, I'm Andi's SPECIAL zombie." Philip interrupted me while he and Kimmy shook hands.
"Special? Zombie?" She said confused. "What is he talking about, Andi?"
"Nothing." I said as I keep covering Philip's face with both of my hands.
Suddenly, someone knocked on my door repeatedly. Kim went to open it while me and Philip were sitting on my bed, chatting. Then Kim closed the door and walked towards us, saying:
"Headmaster Agamemnon wants us to go to the atrium right now, said Cameron."
So we got up my bed and walked out our dorm room, then unexpectedly, Philip tried to hold my hand, but I quickly panicked and walked ahead of him to avoid the hand holding.

Luke's POV:
Andi, Kim and that other guy finally showed up at the atrium. I can't help but be jealous of that guy. I looked angry and when Andi, Kim and that guy stood next to me and my wits along with their own wits.
I kept looking at her and that guy, like I was bothered, until she noticed and asked, "Preppy, something wrong?"
"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." I replied followed by the other guy, looking at Andi as he said confused:
"Preppy? Who's Preppy?"
"Oh, right, I almost forgot." She said and paused. "Philip, Luke. Luke, Philip."
When we shook hands, I tighten my grip on his hand while I looked at him, like I hated him, which is true.
We finally let go of each other's hand as headmaster Agamemnon announced:
"Congratulations with everyone's good effort at the exams. I myself is proud of all of you, my students. Now, I would like you all to continue with your classes, like an ordinary school day. I won't be here for two days, so I'd expect proper behavior when I'm gone. Lily Archer, one of the witches' council members."
Then he just used his magic and disappeared, just like that.

No one's POV:
"Isn't this kinda awkward for you, Andi?" Kim asked while they were walking in the cafeteria, then everyone stopped what they're doing and looked at Andi, but they just ignored it.
Andi sigh. "What is?"
"About you, Philip, and Luke." She stated.
"What are you talking about?" Andi asked, being absolutely clueless again.
"There you go again," Kim said. "You're not aware of what's happening to you, Andi."
"Okay, fine. Then tell me what I'm not aware of."
Andi sat up straight. Trying to listen to what Kim had to say.
"Just look how angry Luke is with Philip around, and look how in love Philip is with you."
"How do you even know that me and Philip are an item?" Andi asked, trying to avoid the issue.
"I can see how he looks at you, Andi. The same look that your Preppy gives you"
Before Andi could say anything else, Emma and Jax showed up as they walked in and joined Andi and Kim to their table.
"Hi, Em," Andi said with a smile that they couldn't tell it's fake.
"Andi, you and I need to talk," Emma said, letting go of Jax's arm, but Philip came barging in, interrupting their conversation.
"Andi, look at this thing," he said.
"Philip?" Emma said followed by Jax asking. "What is he doing here?"
"I don't know. He just showed up at my room." Andi explained.
"This is gonna be so awkward for you and Luke, Andi." Emma said, being so perky with a big smile.
"Why do you people keep saying that? We're hurt friends. We all are." Andi said, avoiding the whole issue.
"we're just friends?" Philip said in an asking way when he come back in the cafeteria.
Andi quickly hold his hand and pushed him out of the room by saying:
"Philip, why don't you go get my guardian kit in my room and I'll meet you there."
But he stopped her from pushing him group the door of the cafeteria as he quickly said:
"Andi, wait, I came back for you."
"Philip, you were a zombie. You're just program to like me." Andi whispered to him, so no one else heard them talking.
"That's the thing, Andi. I was a zombie that's programmed to love you. But I'm not a zombie anymore, I'm a human who makes his own decision. And I chose that I still love you."
"It's been years, Philip. Things have changed."
"I know. That's why I'm here now. I want us to be okay."
She groaned in a frustrated way. "Urg! It's not supposed to be like this, I'm not like Emma. I don't want to choose the way she did between Daniel and Jax."
"Well, you should." Luke said when he just showed up behind Philip.