My Last Dying Breath

Andi's POV:
I feel bad for Emma. She never saw death like this before. Like ever. Sure, they turned into dust or disappear into oblivion, but someone dying in front of her and blood all over them, I don't even know how she can get through to this, I know I can't.

We all now are just waiting outside of Agamemnon's office hours after that big incident that w wall just occurred.
Emma was sitting on the floor from the corner as she was hugging her knees and kept blaming herself for killing Daniel, repeatedly.
So when I can't keep seeing Emma like this. I walked up to her and said, "Emma, you didn't kill Daniel. He's already dead."
Ha stunned her head towards me and asked, "can I see it?"
"What? No."
"Andi, please," Emma said with that look on her face. "I have to see it."
I sighs and said, "okay, fine."
So I took a small box from the side of the floor as I held it with both hands and slowly open the lid of it while Emma was nervously waiting to look at it, but when I fully opened the lid of the box, they both saw a heart in it. The possible heart that belongs to Philip.
We both looked in in disgust, then I  slowly closed the lid of the box and looked away and so did Emma.
"Emma Alonso and Andrea Futura Doctora Cruz, headmaster Agamemnon wants to see you now," Cameron said, then I told him while he walked in the office, "I told you! It's just Andi!"
Emma stood up and said with her hand on my back, "come on, Andi, we'd better go."
So I stood up and took the box while Emma took the hand bag and we both walked in together.
"Ms. Alonso and Ms. Cruz, please come in."
We held onto each other's hand tightly as we both were a little nervous about what Aggy might say about what just happened.
"Where is it?" He asks immediately without any hesitation as I got curious and asked back, "where's what?"
"The heart, Ms. Cruz?" He stated. "Where is it?"
When Emma was about to walk one step closer to Agamemnon, I stopped her by saying, "Emma, wait."
"Andi, what is it?" She said as I said out loud, "there's something Aggy's not telling us."
He looked away from us as he took a deep breath and I got more curious when I asked him, "Aggy, what are you not telling us?"
He then looked back at us and gulp with pride when he told us as he stood up straight, "I know how to bring back Jax and Philip."
We were shocked and traumatized at the same time when we heard what he told us as our eyes widen open.
"How?" Emma asked as she stepped closer towards Agamemnon and he replied, "I'm sorry, chosen one. I'm not allowed to tell you that."
"Tell me."
"Just give me the heart." He stated. "And I'm going to bring back both of your loved ones."
She looked down while I sigh below and stepped forward with the box in my hands as I slowly handed it over to him and said, "here. Just bring them back."
"Andi, what are you doing?" Emma asks in a concerned way as I sloppy faced towards her and said back, "we need them, Emma. And Aggy is the only one who can bring them back."
"But Andi," she said. "I need to know the truth."
"And I want the truths more than he next guy," I said back. "But we need Jax and Philip back, Em, and this is the only way."
She looked down and said, "okay, fine. I'll give in to this plan."
I smiled. "Thanks, Em."
"Ms. Cruz, I need you to leave my office," Aggy said, which surprises me when I said, "what?"
"I'm sorry," he said. "I only need the chosen one in this spell. I don't need you. I'm sorry, Ms. Cruz."
"But, I-"
"Andi, it's gonna be okay," Emma interrupted. "I'll see you outside, okay?"
"Okay." I smiled.
Then I left afterwards, leaving them in the room all alone with Philip's heart.
I just can't believe that Aggy won't let me see how they worked on the spell. Well, I can't blame them. I'm just human anyway.
So I guess it's just best for me to wait outside with the others.

Emma's POV:
I'm terrified to confront Jax after all these mess and problems. The questions that's popping in my head right now are:
What would he say? What would he do after all these? Will he still love? Or will he just give up?
I may not know what comes after this spell, but all I know is that I want Jax back. And I would do whatever it takes to bring him back,, because I once promised that I would never give up. Not again. Not again.
"Ms. Alonso," Agamemnon said, then asks. "Are you ready."
I nodded. "As ready as I could ever be, Mr. Agamemnon."
"Good." He stated as I took a deep breath and gulped my nervousness away as I stepped into this circle with the heart in a box that's placed into the triangle into this big circle as Agamemnon walked into the front and started chanting this spell that I have no idea about or what I'm supposed to do, so I closed my eyes for a while and took a deep breath and then I opened my eyes back and became ready for this spell chant.
Suddenly, Agamemnon put his arms up and starting to chant the spell out loud as lightning started to appear inside his office and we can hear loud thunder noise shrieking as I closed my eyes so I could focus with my part into this spell that seems to give me the creeps as Mr. Agamemnon repeatedly chanting the spell out loud with the noise off the thunder and the appearing of the lighting started to get stronger, until it finally stopped when Agamemnon stops chanting the spell, and it seems like an awkward moment when nothing actually happened.
"Is that it?" I asked confused. "Where's Jax and Philip?"
"I don't understand." He stated. "This spell should've worked."
"Well," I said. "It didn't. So what now?"
"I-I don't know." He said in an upset and disappointed way.

Unexpectedly, when we both thought that there's no possible way to bring Jax and Philip back, we were upset and disappointed at ourselves. And when we thought that we can't bring them back, Mr. Agamemnon and I was pushed against the wall when the thunder and lighting started to appear at the ceiling again, but this time, it got even stronger.
As I slowly opened my eyes to see clearly, I kept blinking and saw smoke in the middle of the room is with the marked circle and triangle under it as I saw a guy facing the other side while he was laying down next to another guy who who was laying upward as he kept groaning with his eyes closed, just like the other guy.
Suddenly, Andi came barging in and yelled out, "Emma! Are you okay?"
She asked while she came running towards me and helped me stand up while Agamemnon stood up on his own.
"Aggy, are you okay?"
"Don't worry, Ms. Cruz," he said. "I'm perfectly fine."
"Emma, what's going on?" She faced at me and asked as I sigh and replied, "Andi. It's done."
She became silent for a moment as she slowly face towards the two guys on the floor while they both were slowly getting up when they were getting back their consciousness of heir mind.
This is it. It's Jax. I saw him and he saw me. I have mixed feelings about this. And I'm not quite sure if he's still mad at me. And all I know is that I'm glad that he's back. So I couldn't control myself when I quickly ran towards Jax and immediately hugged him, but I felt that he didn't hug me back, but I ignored that.
While Andi locked eyes with the other guy when he said, "Andi?"
"Philip?" She said in shock as she smiled and continued, "Philip!"
So she hugged him immediately that came out of nowhere as Philip hugged her back.

No one's POV:
Unknowingly, Emma hugged Jax, but he didn't hug her back while Andi hugged Philip and he hugged her back with a smile on their faces and a guy showed up as he walked in the room immediately with a smile on his face when he called out, "Andi."
And that guy turned out to be Luke who became upset when he saw Andi hugging some other guy. So he frowned and left the room in a sad way as he sighs when he walked out as he turned the doorknob.
"Luke, are you okay?" Gracie asks, but he ignored them and just a continue to walk away as Jax in the room then slowly removed Emma from his arms and said. "Emma, what are you doing here?"
"Jax, I'm here because I love you." Emma said with the love in her eyes as Jax looked back at her and said. "Are you sure that you love me? Because I'm not sure that I love you."
Emma was shocked at what she heard and was broken hearted because of it as she refused to believe Jax when she said back to him...
"Jax..."