Secret Truth

Emma's POV:
It's time for them to know. I can't keep keeping this secret from all of them. And even if I'm scared to tell them what I had done. They deserved to know the truth.
So after all that shocked and awkwardness we all felt just now. Jessie walked out on me as I ran after her and said, "Jessie wait. I can explain."
She then turned towards me when she stopped and asked, "why did you tell my brother gang you don't want to marry him? Why did you say no!?"
"Of course I would like to marry your brother someday, Jessie. I love him." I replied followed by Jessie saying, "if you love him, then why did you say no."
"You don't understand," I stated. "We were too young to get married, Jessie, bows not the right time."
"Then when is the right time."
She asked then I chuckled as I walked up to her and said, "that's funny. Your brother asked me the exact same thing."
I looked at her and continued, "I love your brother, Jessie. But I wanna do this the right way. Not to get married at such a young age. Someday. Maybe I will."
"Then why did you keep the ring?" She asked. "And why did it lead us here in the cave?"
Jessie showed me the ring and sigh when I took it and put it on my finger as I looked at it and continued explaining, "because when Jax proposed. He told me that this isn't just any ordinary ring. He said that this ring is spelled. I asked why. And then he said with love in his eyes when he looked at me, he told me that whenever one of us could get lost, the ring will lead us to each other."
"So does that mean Jax has one too?" Emily asked followed by me saying, "yes. He made two of them. One for him. And one for me."
"The. Why did it glow when I touched it?" Jessie asked with that look on her face, then I sigh as I replied, "because you're Jax's sister. You have the same blood. It would work on families."
"Then why didn't you used it to find Jax, Jax's father, and your father?" Andi asked, but I got emotional and yelled, "BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK! NOT ANYMORE!?"
"Then why did it work on us?" Ethan asked, which made me a bit confused after looking down on the ground and asked ,"what do you mean?"
"When Jessie touched the ring," Ethan stated. "It led us to you."
I looked down one more time and realizes one more thing that Jax told me on the day he proposed, I remember him saying, "as long as our love is strong, this ring will always work."
Then he placed the ring in my finger with a smile on his ace. -'d then I repeated what he said and told myself in a whisper.
"Huh? What was that?" Jessie asked, which brighten my day when I yelled out loud, "THE RING WORKED!?"
"Yeah, we knew that already," Emily said.
"Yeah, I know." I stated. "Which means we could find Jax."
"I don't understand." Jessie said, being confused like all of the others.
"Jax told me on the day he proposed that as long our love is strong and powerful, the ring will glow, the ring will work. Our love is strong enough to find Jax and my family."
"We can find Jax," Jessie said happily.
But it soon goes away when Daniel in Philip's body and his minions came walking towards us and said, "I'm sorry I can't let you do that."
"Daniel, please, let us go."
"I can't let you do that." He said again as he steps one closer towards us and continued, "you maybe freed some of the guardians under my control, but j still have some guardians in my side. And I will not let you stop my plans."
"So be it." I said back at him with that fierce look on my face.

No one's POV:
As soon as they all started fighting the evil guardians. Luke pulled Andi away into the bushes and said, "Andi, we need to talk."
"Luke, not now," Andi said, being stubborn.
"It's great that we can finally find Jax and the chosen one's family, but we still have some unfinished business between the two of us."
"There's nothing for us to talk about, Luke." Andi said followed by Luke saying, "YES, THERE IS!"
Andi looked away from Luke as he started saying while holding Andi's hands, "look, I'm sorry for everything I've said and done. And I'm sorry for making you feel like your best friend doesn't need you, even if she really does, and I'm sorry for lying. I'm sorry for everything, Andi."
"I know you are." She said. "But I don't know now if I can trust you after everything you've said and done."
"Andi, I'm sorry," Luke said followed by Andi saying, "and I forgive you. But I can't be with you."
"But Andi-"
"And for that," she paused. "I'm sorry."
She lets go of his hands.
"Andi, I will never do something like that ever again." Luke said when she was about to walk away, but then she turned towards him and said, "I told you I don't want to talk about it. And you wouldn't listen."
She turned her head away and continued walking away towards the battle, between the two groups.
"Face it, Emma," Daniel said. "You can't beat me."
"I'm sorry, Dani," Emma said. "I didn't kill Mia. It wasn't my fault. It was an accident."
"I WAS HAPPY!" He yelled with a sword pointed directly at me. "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE!?"
Emma then looked away, but Daniel used his sword to make Emma look at him for her to say, "because you're living a lie."
"It doesn't matter whether if it's a lie or not," he stated. "I was happy."
"IT WAS A LIE!" I yelled followed by Daniel yelling, "YOU KILLED MIA."
"NO, I DIDN'T!" I yelled as I put down my arms, then yelled. "HSE KILLED HERSELF."
"What?" Daniel said as he placed his serifs back at its container from his belt and asked, "what are you talking about?"
She gulped in fear. "Mia killed herself. And I was there."
"What!?" He said in denial. "She would never do something that stupid, Emma."
"Yes, she would," He said when he got closer to Emma's face, then his eyes widen up in silence and he felt like he couldn't breathe through his nose and mouth.
Suddenly, Daniel collapse in front of everybody as they all stopped fighting when they saw at what Emma have done.
It turns out that Emma was holding in her hand the heart that Daniel's been using to stay alive. Philip's human heart.
She closed her eyes with tears starting to fall down her cheeks, then Andi went to her when Emma kneeled down on the ground with tears falling down her cheeks as she looked down on the ground and saw blood all over her and the heart that is in front of her, which made her say to herself, repeatedly, "I'm sorry, Daniel. I'm sorry, Jax. I'm sorry, dad."
Then Andi hugged her to calm her down, even if the blood got on Andi's shirt too while Emma was telling her repeatedly, "Andi, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Andi."
She caress Emma non-stop and said, "I know you are sorry, Em, but you didn't kill him."
"Andi, I killed him," Emma panicked as everyone walked closer towards them both and looked. "I killed Daniel, Andi. I killed him. I killed him."
More tears fell off her cheeks as they both still are hugging each other to calm themselves down from what they've just been through together.

"I killed him, Andi," Emma said. "I killed Daniel."
"Em, you didn't kill him, you didn't." Andi spoke back, who is still caressing Emma on her back. "And everything's going to be okay. I know it will." Andi continued while Emma kept on crying with tears falling down her cheeks as they hugged each other.