Tough Love

Emma's POV:
I'm so happy that I was able to set Jax free from that cursed prison.
But when I looked in his eyes when he turned his head as looked away, I see nothing but pain and sorrow. I no longer can see the love in his eyes when he looked in mine.
"Jax, are you okay?"
He wouldn't respond. He just kept looking away from me. And I felt so bad to what I had done.
Before I could say anything else, we heard people bathing in that interrupted me.
"Jax!" We all heard Jessie yelled out as soon as se saw Jax, and she quickly ran up to him and hugged him immediately.
When they hugged, he hugged back and Jax looked at me while hugging Jessie, but he is still pretty much upset with me about what I said and did.
I stood up afterwards while I looked down and walked out of the room, but before I could leave, I looked at him and he didn't look back at me. He just turned away.
So I sigh as I stepped out of the room and slowly closed the door when I saw...
"Nurse Lily?"
"Emma." She said as she came running towards me and hugged me afterwards.
As soon as she stopped hugging me, I asked, "nurse Lily, what are you doing here?"
Shocking, isn't it? What on earth is she doing in the magic realm?

No one's POV:
Nurse Lily and Emma were outside having a conversation while in the meantime, Andi was so happy that the real Philip is back. They were hugging for a while, until Luke came walking in the room in an awkward and fast way, but when he walked in the room, he saw Andi hugging Philip.
His smile turned into a frown when he saw how happy Andi was with Philip.
He sigh and looked down as he just left the room.
He walked out in a sad and upset kind of way, letting Andi not knowing that he was there.
As soon as Andi and Philip stop hugging, they both looked at each other as Philip said:
"Andi, you're here."
"There's no place I would rather be in."
He smiled at her like no other as she smiled back that he's okay.

Meanwhile, Emma brought Lily to her own room and chatted there in the meantime as they sat down the bed and Emma said, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Lily. I love Jax, and he now probably hates me because of what I did."
"You had to do what you need to." Lily stated as she rubbed my back while Emma replied, "Lily, I said no because I love him."
Lily then gave away that confused look on her face and asked, "I don't get it. How can saying no be a sign of you still loving him?"
"That's because I always knew." Emma said, facing towards Lily as she replied, "what do you mean?"
"The reason why I said no to Jax is because-" Emma paused hesitantly. "I wasn't ready."
Lily looked at her and listened to everything Emma had to say.

Hours have passed. And the guardians went to their classroom for their training. And there, Andi saw Luke waiting for the other guardians and their own wits to show up. And since it was just the two of them. They felt a bit awkward sanding next to each other.

Luke's POV;
So this is it. It's just the two of us. As we both wait outside the locked doors. We felt awkward and we stayed quiet at the same time, then I rubbed my head and broke that awkwardness between us when I said, "so how's it doing?"
"Things are great." Andi said with a fake smile. "Philip's been better."
"Oh." I said as she looked away and I did too in silence, until I heard a noise, "this is just sad."
It sounds like...
"Jessie?" Andi said as we both face down the hallway and saw out waits walking towards us.
"What do you think are you guys doing?" Jessie asked with her arms crossed and with that look on her face while Andi and I were being very clueless and confused.
"Jessie, what are you talking about?" Andi asked as I glanced at her then faced back at Jessie when Ethan replied for her as all the wits showed up from behind:
"There is no guardian-wits training today."
"We set it all up." Jessie explained it more clearly as Emily said, "can you guys juts make up. So we can go back to our dorms."
"Jess," Andi said as she walked closer towards her and continued. "This mess is between me and Luke. I don't want anyone of you to get involve."
"But Andi-" Ben whined.
"Am I understood?!" Andi interrupted.
"Fine!" Jessie said in an angry way as she walked out with the others following her.
She stepped back next to me as I said with a smile. "Wow. Fierce."
She smiled back. "I try my best to be."
We just kept on smiling to one another as it just kept going and we both made our faces slowly lean on each other, but someone interrupted as he walked in and said, "hey, Andi, I-"
"Philip?" She said as we both finally step back away from each other as he continued when he walked closer to us. "Andi, I just would like to see if you could eat lunch with me later."
"Uh," she stutter as we glance at each other and she faced toward him. "Yes, I would like that very much."
She smiled facing him as they both walked out, leaving me behind as she glanced back on her way out of the hallway.

No one's POV:
Andi and Philip were on their way to the cafeteria, but when they got closer to the cafeteria. Philip stopped as he pulled Andi back with her arm and he held it when he said, "Andi, do you like Luke?"
"Philip," she said with a fake smile. "What kind of question is that?"
She looked away then with a frown, hoping that he wouldn't notice, but he did as he held both of Andi's hands and continued talking as he looked at her and she slowly face towards him. "Andi, it's okay if you do." He paused. "I can't stop you. Besides, it was my fault for leaving. I lost you along the way."
Andi continued to look away as she couldn't face the fact about what's going on between Philip and Luke, including herself in this love triangle.
Before she could answer, the wits came running towards them and passed through them into the cafeteria, interrupting Andi from replying to Philip.
"Andi," Philip said. "I love you. And I hope that you know that, that's why I'm giving you up for your own happiness, because I've already accepted that you don't love me anymore."
She looked at him and saw Philip with a frown as he looked down and she looked away afterwards to avoid the issue.

Meanwhile, Emma was walking around the atrium and saw Jax sitting by the tree as he sighs in confusion and looked away when she sat down next to him.
"Jax, we need to talk."