Truth Of Fate

Andi's POV:
It's the weirdest thing. Two days, and I didn't feel betrayed now. I guess I moved on from being Emma's guardian. I don't really need it anyway.
I was smiling and I was on my way to my next class, until I saw Jessie running towards me, out of breath when she said, "Andi, there's something you should know."
"You look terrible." I said, "it must've been the wild energy around us right now."
"Andi, this is serious." She said to me followed by me saying, "Jessie, what is it?"
I kneeled down with my hand on her shoulder as she said, "it's about Emma."
I then stood up and asked, "what about Emma?"
"She's keeping a secret form you, Andi."
I was relived because I thought it was something horrible, so I sigh and said "Jessie, I already know that Emma doesn't want me to be her guardian. I accepted that already."
"No!" She yelled. "You don't understand. She's in-"
Before she could finish her sentence, Jax showed up interrupting her as he asked, "what's going on here?"
"Jessie said that Emma is-" I said but Jessie interrupted my sentence and said, "Emma is the best chosen one ever. That's what I said."
"No, you don't." I said confused as Jax take a quick glimpse of Jessie and look back at me when he said, "Andi, why don't you go to your class while I'm going to talk to my precious little sister?"
"Precious?" I said confused because he's never said that word before.
"Uh, yeah, my little sister."
"Sure, why mot," I said as I walked away toward my next class.
That was a bit weird, but I just ignored it and continue to walk away.

Jessie's POV:
Oh, no. My fake Jax brother found out that I was gonna tell Andi the truth, and yet, she still and no clue, she still thinks that Emma doesn't eat to be her guardian. It's so much more than that, if only she knew.
He gripped on my shoulder tight and painful as he drag me down the hall away from everyone else while saying, "ouch! You're hurting me. Jax would never hurt me."
"That's because I'm not Jax," he said when his eyes turn red again and went back to his normal eyes as he continued. "But you already know that, don't you, Jessie Novoa."
"Yes," I admitted. "And I'm going tell everyone the truth, that includes Andi."
"Not if you won't make it to the end," he said as I gulp in fear and asked. "What does that mean?"
"Oh, I think you know what it means." He said as he walks closer to me, but I quickly outsmart him by stepping on his foot and ran away from him as I tried my best to get away from someone who looks like my brother that I really care about.
I used the invisibility spell again so he wouldn't see or notice me.
"Come on, Jessie." He yelled out to me. "Where are you?"
I still kept quiet for however long he's been looking for me, until at the moment when he said out loud to me, "Jessie! Come on, don't you want to know where your real brother is or how about your father? Do you care enough to know where they are, little Jessie?"
I was very much paralyzed when he told me that.
"Come on, Jax." Some guy said. "The chosen one's looking for you."
He smirk his way out the room, leaving me thinking on what should I do?...
I then casts a spell for me to turn back into visible and realizing that if I told Andi, fake Jax might hurt my dad and the real Jax and if I didn't, I don't know what's gonna happen.
So I walked in my room, where I saw Ethan sleeping while Emily is still sitting right next to him and the other we're just playing a game of truth or dare.
"Hey, Jessie," Ben said. "Wanna play truth or dare."
I wasn't listening to any word they're saying as I sat on my bed and all the words that I can hear are what fake Jax said about my family, I really don't know what to do next.
Ben then stood up and sat beside me as he said, "Jessie, are you okay?"
I look at him then look back at everyone else in the room and said "no. No, I'm not."
"Jessie, what's wrong?" Gracie asked as she stood up and look at me.
"I can't tell you." I said. "I can't tell anybody. You won't understand."
"Jessie." She said as I stood up and walked out the door immediately with no answers to be questioned.
"What do you think is going on with her?" Gracie asked followed by Ben saying, "I don't know."
The next day, I walked in the cafeteria and saw Jax with Emma as they were getting their lunch. I took a deep breath and walked up to Jax and whispered in his ear, "we need to talk."
He smirk.
As we both head out and of the cafeteria alone, we started talking.
"What happened to Jax and my dad?" I immediately asked, then he hysterically laughs as he said, "and why would I tell you that?"
"If you hurt them, I'll-"
"You'll what?" He interrupted. "You'll hurt me? Cast a spell? There's nothing you can do to hurt me, because I'm the only one who knows where your father and your brother are."
"What do you want anyway?" I asked in an annoyed way. "what do you want from Emma? The chosen one."
"That's confidential, little Jessie"
"If you're not gonna tell me anything, then why are you treating my family?" I asked right to fake Jax's followed by him saying, "I'm not. I'm after everyone that the chosen one cares about. I took care of her father, her mother, her one true love, and now, her best friend."
"Leave us alone!"
"And since you already know," he said. "I'm gonna take care of you too."
He suddenly walks toward me as he was about to grab a hold of me, until...
"Jax!" Emma said just in time as he stopped and face at her. "Jessie's not part of the deal."
"But she knows," he stated followed by Emma saying, "I don't care. I'm going to take care of it. So please, just leave."
Then he walked away.
Emma directly face at me and said, "Jessie, you can't tell anybody, especially Andi and the other wits."
"You want me to lie," I stated. "Just like you and Luke."
"Jessie, please understand." She said. "We're lying for a good cause."
I looked at her and realized something when I did.
"It's like you're," I paused. "It's like you're scared of him."
Before she could say anything else, Andi shows up next to her saying, "hey, guys, what's up?"
She looked at me with the face of not wanting me to tell Andi the truth. I sigh and closed my eyes when I said to her as I gave her eye contact.
"Nothing." I said. "Everything's just fine."
"Okay," Andi said as she smiled and walked away.
As I face at Emma when she thanked me, I interrupted her and said, "no, thank you, Emma. You made me lie in front of my guardian, which I never have ever done."
I walked away, but Emma pulled back my arm and make me face her when she said, "I'm sorry, Jessie. I never wanted you to be involved in this dirty mess."
"Don't apologize to me," I said. "Apologize to everyone you ah e lied to."
"Jessie, it's just a matter of truth of fate." She said followed by me asking, "what does that mean?"
"The truth." She stated. "The truth have the power of believing what's gonna show in the future. Sow times it can be bad, but sometimes, we're doing all of that for the right decision."
"The truth of fate?" I said. "Oh, please, Emma look around you. You're so scared of what's gonna happen next, you can't even see that you're losing the only one who always have stood by you, the only person who believes in you. And in return for the friendship she gave you, you lied to her, you broke her trust, and you lost her. You're only best friend."
I walked away after, leaving her there all alone when the bell rang for the other students to get going to their classes.