It's Me Against You

No one's POV:
Just as the moment came when Emma was about to cast a spell that Jax's mother gave her, she started to wave her hand as she softly spoke the words for the spell towards Howler's machine and computers.
But someone unexpected shows up in the middle of the room, it was a lady wearing a brown hoodie that's covering her face and body as she glances at Emma and Jax's mother and immediately said, "Emma! Stop!"
Emma then stopped and faces the lady behind her and asked, "who are you?"
"Never mind her," Jax's mom said. "Do the spell now. Before it's too late."
Just when Emma cast the spell, the lady with the hoodie over her face stopped and interrupted her casting of a spell by saying, "Emma, trust me. Don't do this."
"Why would I trust you?" Emma asked, facing her in confusion.
The lady suddenly removes her hoodie to reveal herself to Emma as she gave a give gasp when she saw who it was, as Andi gave the same reaction as Emma did.
"M-mom?" Emma stuttered.
Emma suddenly smiled and felt an overwhelming joy in her heart as she kept smiling once she ran towards her mother and hugged her as her mother pats her ancient and said, "I'm not dead, sweetie. I'm alive."
Once Emma let go, she faced her mother in the eyes with tears starting to slowly flow down her eyes and cheeks, "b-but how? How are you alive?"
Jax's mother then came forward as she let Emma step back away from her mother and said, "that's because she's not your mother."
"Don't believe her, Emma," her mom said. "I'm here and I will not leave until you know the truth."
"Truth?" Emma questioned, as she got a bit confused until she notices a birthmark of her mother, that was marked on the side of her neck, a birthmark that's shaped like a star.
"You-you're," Emma stuttered. "The chosen one?"
Her mother sighs as she looked down. "Yes. I am."
"But I thought the principal was," Emma questioned.
"Yes, she was," she responded and stated. "That's why she tried to kill me and your father."
"What happened?" Andi asked from inside the box as it showed that she was listening the entire time.
She chuckled as she looked and pointed. "Is this your best friend?"
"Forever," Emma stated. "Yes."
"I remember I had a best friend once," she responded followed by Emma asking, "who?"
"Desdemona," she replied with a smile.
As Andi looked shock and questioned, "desdemona? You serious?"
"Yes, I am." She responded. "But never mind that now. Emma must not ever use that spell."
"Why?" Emma asked curiously as her mother sighed and responded, "there are forces in the magic realm and beyond that even the chosen one couldn't control."
"Even the chosen one?" Emma questioned as her mother nodded.
Then she turned towards Jax's mother and questioned, "Andi, what am I supposed to do."
"Hey, don't look at me," Andi said. "I'm trapped in the box remember?"
"Come on, Andi." Emma continued. "You're my guardian and best friend. What should I do?"
Andi then sighed when she looked down, as she continued. "Well, what ever it is that you choose to do. It's the right choice."
All eyes were on Emma as she carefully chooses what she must do, whether she has to cast the spell or trust someone who claims to be her mother that she hasn't seen in years.
But before she could choose, someone unexpected shows up, as he came walking in in the door.
"What are you doing here?" Howler questioned once he saw Emma's mother. Then she took off her coat and faces him to say, "hello, Francisco."
"It's Howler," he stated angrily. "Not Francisco. I saw through your spell, you witch."
"I see." She said as he kept arguing with her and she kept responding calmly.

The moment when Luke came walking in with his eyes filled with tears and his eyes were red from all that pain and crying from what he had to do.
He then saw them and immediately acts by waving his hand towards the glass like he was casting a spell. Then, magically, the glass that surrounds Andi disappeared.
As Andi turns and looks at Luke, seeing the entire thing that just happened.
"L-Luke?" Andi stuttered in shock that left her speechless as she finally continued to ask when she was slowly walking towards him, "what-did-you-? A-a spell?"
He looked down when he responded, "that's right. I'm a wizard. Just like them."
"But I thought you were a guardian?" Andi questioned followed by Luke explaining, "I sort of found out more than three years ago. I was gonna let you be the guardian of the chosen one, but when Emma came to me for help. Everything changed."
"Why didn't you just tell me?" Andi questioned with that look on her face, that left Luke speechless, not knowing what he should say next from Andi's question.
Until he finally respond when he looked down and without any eye contact, "I-I guess I didn't know how. I guess that I liked the competition between us so much that I never want things to change."
"But because of your lies, Luke." Andi stated. "It's what changed everything."
" I know that." Luke continued. "I just didn't want to lose you."
"But you already have." Andi stated as Howler begun interrupting them by saying, "can you love birds shut up for just a moment."
Everybody turn to him as he continued, "I suggest you leave if you don't want any trouble."
"You know I can't do that." Emma's mother responded.
"Then you shall face the fury of my wrath," he stated as Emma went forward of her mother with her arm backing her up to state, "I won't let you hurt my mother. Or anyone else for that matter."
"You go Emma," Andi supported her proudly while Emma prepared her powers to attack.

Then Luke pulled Andi away privately to say, "you know she can't do that, Andi."
"What are you talking about?" Andi questioned.
"You and Emma have to leave," Luke states followed by Andi asking, "why?"
"There are somethings you and Emma can't control." Luke stated.
"Andi," Emma told andi. "Don't trust him. He still killed Jax and our friends. He can't be trusted."
"No he didn't," a familiar voice said as someone showed up front he told with a group of people behind him."
"J-Jax?" Emma stuttered in shock as she was filled with joy.
Jax slightly smiled and immediately ran up to Emma and hugged her as she hugged him back with joy. "I-I thought you were dead."
"Luke," Howler said. "What's the meaning of this?"
"Yeah," Andi agreed. "What's going on here?"
Luke sighed in silence as Jax and Emma finally stopped hugging for him to say, "Luke didn't kill us."
"What are you talking about?" Howler asked. "I asked him to. It's an order."
"Well, he didn't." Jax stated. "It gave him some time to tell us what he's really up to."
"Which is?" Howler asked.
"This." Jax said as he toss lightly something towards Luke as Luke grabbed it, just in time.