Emma's Past

Emma's POV:
I was just sitting down, hoping that my friends will finally find me. Save me. Rescue me.
"Dad," I called him while he looks busy with the controls that he's been at for hours. "Why are you doing this?"
She chuckled unexpectedly and evilly, "you still don't get it, do you?"
"Don't get what?" I asked as he stops what he was doing and faced towards me as he started to say, "I'm not your father."

I was in shock. I didn't know how to react to this new information as he continued, "that's right. I'm not the guy you thought I am."
"So all of those years living together," I said. "With mom and me. You were just pretending?"
"To tell you the truth," he continued. "I didn't know who I was then."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"That annoying witch you so-called mother," he said. "She wiped my memories, with the help of your father."
I didn't know what to say as I still was in shock as he continued, "but before they could wiped me for good, I used the little bit of magic I have left and used it to kill your parents, but-"
"But what?" I asked.
"But your father got in the way and save your mother."
"But that still doesn't explain why you are doing all of this," I stated. "And keeping me as a hostage."
"That's because I'm after something even bigger," he said with that evil grin of his.
"And what is that?" I asked.
"The greatest witch of all time," he said. "Your mother."

I stepped back away from him as I was in a lot of shock as I didn't know what to do or say.

Jax's POV:
I can't find her. I don't even know where she is. I frowned sadly as I started to give up, but I know that I can't. I just can't give up on Emma when she needed me the most, but I don't even know where to start looking for her.
I sat down on the ground, thinking on what my strategy is next. But first, I have to look for the others, maybe I was wrong for separating myself from them.
So, as I stood up, I retrace my steps, so I can head back to where they were. But as I did that, I bumped accidentally into Andi. And she looks distracted as I asked, "Andi, you okay?"
"What does it look like, Jax?" She said. "Of course not!"
She rubbed her eye as I can tell that she's not okay as she continued, "what are you doing here anyway? I thought you headed off alone to look for Emma."
"I did," I stated. "But I was wrong."
She smirked. "Did I hear you correctly? Did Jax Novoa actually admitted that he was wrong?"
"Knock it off," I said unamused. "I came back because I can't look for Emma alone. I need your help."
"Hey," I heard a voice. "What is Jax doing here?"
It only turns out to be like as he came walking towards us and stated, "I thought you went and look for the chosen one."
"I did," I stated. "But I need you guys' help in order to do it."
"Did I just heard Jax Novoa asked for help?" Luke joked as the others were walking forward towards us, behind him.
"Knock it off!" I said unamused. "We need to look for Emma."
"What's the plan?" Jessie stepped forward and asked.
"Uh," I hesitated to say. "We have to look for clues to where Emma might be."
"What do you have in mind?" Andi asked followed by me saying. "I-I don't have the slightest clue."
"Come on, Jax," Jessie told me. "You can think of something. What should we do?"
I held my chin as I started thinking deeply on what we should do.

Emma's POV:
I don't believe it. I can't believe it. My mother? Alive? That's impossible. She-she died, right in front of me. I saw her. She's gone.
I was too hesitant to respond as I stuttered a lot and wasn't able to speak back as he continued while mixing some of his position in his lab right in front of me, "it's true, Em. Whether you believe me or not. She's alive. That's why I'm going tracking her down, and I can't do that, without you."
"Why do you need me if you just want my mother?" I asked and said. "Not that I'm saying she's alive. But why do you need my mother? Her magic? Revenge? The world?"
"Something much bigger." He replied with no eye contact and hesitation as eh is surely motivated in finding my mom.
But still, she can't be alive. She just can't. She's gone. I saw her.

I looked down and couldn't face the facts as I immediately yelled. "MY MOM CAN'T BE ALIVE!"
He chuckled evilly as he slowly face towards and I continued, "my mom-she's gone-I saw her-she died."
She grinned at me. "After all this time knowing magic, you still haven't learned anything from your experience, have you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion as he kept grinning at me and jut slowly walks towards me when he said, "somethings are not always what they seem to be."
"Which means?" I asked as he followed by sighing and said, "anything is possible."
He paused. "Magic is magic, Emma. You can create, you can build, you can do anything."

"So what are you planning on doing?" I asked him as he walks back to his monitors to spy more on my friends as he smiled and grinned when he focused the camera on Jax, who is talking to Andi and Luke about their plans on saving me, as I realized then what he might be planning on doing as I yelled back at him, "NO! You can't do this, dad. Leave Jax out of this."
"For the last time," he said with no expressions on his face and no eye contact towards me and his back turned on me, facing her monitors as he continued, "I am not your father. And I never will be."
He ignored me afterwards and I just sigh and started on crying as I walked backwards in my magic cage and sat down on the ground while I hugged my legs, crying.

Jax's POV:
As I was talking to the others about what we should do, I immediately stopped talking when I felt something painful deep in my heart. It's so cold and painful. I never felt it before. It's so sad. I held my chance holding the pain together and I stepped backwards, not knowing what to do next as the others looked at me and Andi asked, "Jax, what's wrong?"
"I-I," I stuttered and hesitated. "I don't know."
"Jax?" Jessie questioned in concern.
"It hurts," I said. It's so painful, Jess."
"But you're not bleeding," Jessie stated followed by Luke saying, "yeah, and no one could've done something that hurts you, Jax."
"This isn't that kind of pain, dude," I told him. "This-this is different."
"Explain." Emily said.
"This is the kind of pain that can't be healed by medicine. This is the pain that directly strikes you in the heart and it can't be healed." I explained and repeated. Then I spoke softly when I realized something important. "Emma."
"What?" Andi questioned in confusion as I told all of them immediately, suspiciously, "I have to go."
"Jax," Jessie said. "Where are you going?"
"Don't worry, Jess," I told her. "I'll be right back."
I immediately left and ran away from the group and hid in an alley to figure this thing out.

No one's POV:
As soon as Jax left, the group was suspicious, concerned, curious, and worried about Jax's sudden movement when be ran away.
Suddenly, the surroundings started to change once more when Jax left the group for a quick moment, then once it started to get clearer by every moment they spent when the surroundings started to change, Andi opened her eyes widely when she begun to realized that this place looks familiar, she tried to get the group out of this memory entire they could see what the memory is as she told all of them, "we'd better get going. Nothing to see here."
Andi tried pulling or punching them all out, but Jessie stopped moving as she pulled her arm back from Andi when she noticed what the surrounds looked like as she said, "what, are we in. A camp fire?"
"Come on, Jess," Andi says. "We'd better get going."
"What don't you want us to see here, Andi?" Jessie questioned as Andi fake a smile and laugh as she lied, "whaaat? I am not hiding anything. We just have to find Emma first, right?"
"Yeah," she said. "But you're hiding something. I just know it."
Then, as the memory became clearer, they all saw Andi and Luke together and there was a camp fire in front of them.
"That's it?" Jessie said. "You don't want us to see that you took like to a camp fire in the forest? What's wrong with that?"
Then after a quick moment, they all saw from the memory that Andi kissed Luke as the real Andi looked up, ignoring the embarrassment she currently feels as Jessie continued, "and you kissed Luke. That's why you didn't want us to see it."
Andi sigh as she looked back down and said, "can we just go back in finding Emma."

Meanwhile, when Jax was hiding in the alley, e kept sneezing his left chest, where his heart is positioned I . He immediately kneeled down on the ground and. Started to cry as he felt Emma's pain and said, "I feel your pain, Emma. We're in one. Just you and me. One pain, one breath. You and me."
"You sure are," a voice softly spoke behind him that he didn't even noticed, then when he looked back behind him, with tears slowly pouring in his eyes. Someone was behind him. As their was a bright light that flashed towards his eyes, so he screamed that caught the other guys's attention.