Already Broken

Andi's POV:
It's late and passed curfew. And I'm still busy wondering what like is doing here. So he immediately replied quickly without any hesitation. "Andi, can we please talk?"
"Luke, it's late." I said followed by him saying, "Andi, please."
"Okay."
So I walked outside with him and I can see how terrible like looks right now. His hair is so messed up and he's sweating with that look I can see in his eyes as he immediately said, once we're outside. "Andi, I'm sorry."
"Luke, it's late," I said. "Let's talk tomorrow."
I walked back in my room, but he grabbed my hand with his left hand while his other hand was staying still on his chest and stomach as he pulled me back and said, "Andi, please listen. I'm sorry for lying to you, and for making you feel like your only best friend doesn't care about you, even if she really do. Andi, I'm really sorry."
"Luke, it's okay. Don't worry about it."
"No, it's not okay."  He said back as I tried to make him see that I'm okay, but he can see through me. "Andi, you're her best friend, and she should tell you the truth."
"Luke, what's really going on?" I asked confused, then he still was holding my hand and never let go, but now I can feels is hand being sweaty and his sweat from his forehead got worse as he said, "I just want you to know how terribly sorry I am, Andi. I'm really s-"
Unexpectedly, he collapsed with no warning as he was interrupted by it.
"Sorry." He continued, being unconscious.
"Luke?" I said, getting worried. "Luke! Luke, wake up."
He's still not getting up, so I felt his sweaty forehead and said, "Luke, you're burning up. Luke, please wake up. Luke."
I'm getting worried, because he's not moving and he's not responding to any word in saying. So I have no other choice, but to asked Kim for help as we both took him to the emergency room.
The doctor said that I'm lucky to be able to get him here on time, just a second later, and I might lose him forever.
Even if Luke isn't making any sense, I still care about him. I haven't left his side ever since I brought him here. I actually am the last one who stayed. I didn't leave.

Luke's POV:
Yup, that's right I'm u conscious. I can't move, eat, or even talk, but I know what's going on. I can hear everything that's happening and I can see how worried Andi is for me, which means she really cares for me. And with her worry, she wouldn't leave my side, and that's good, because letting her close to me makes me safe from Doctor D. She may not know who Jax really is (in the academy), but she must know that he's only in disguise.
I tried telling her, but I can't move, my body's paralyze, just like Ethan's, but he's fine now.
"Andi, why don't you go get your lunch." Kim said. "I'll watch Luke for you."
"I'm not hungry, Kimmy," I heard Andi said followed by Kim saying as she walked towards Andi, "I'm worried about Luke too, Andi, but it's not right if you starve yourself."
"He collapsed in front of me, Kimmy," Andi said. "I want to be the first one to see him get up."
"If that's what you want," Kim said with a frown followed by Andi saying, "it is."
Kim then walked away and left Andi alone on the room. This is horrible, I don't even know how I got sick. All I remember is talking to my uncle Archer before I went to Andi's room.

*flashback*

"Are you sure about this, Luke?" Uncle Archer asked with a shield in his arm as he used it to cover his body while he's pointing a magical gun at me.
"I sure am, uncle Archer."
"Okay." He said as he started shooting me with that magical gun, but I didn't get hurt.
"Alright." I said happily as soon as we're done and we did a high five. "The magic worked."
"Well, let's celebrate for a whole night of partying," he said. "What do ya say, my boy?"
"Neh." I replied as I put down the magic bottle. "You go on ahead, uncle. I want to be alone for a while."
"If you say so, Luke." He said and walked away as I sat on the bench and stared at the bottle of chemical that I just used.
Unexpectedly, someone came in the door that turns out to be Doctor D as he walked in and I looked very shock to see him without his disguise as I asked him, standing up, "what are you doing here?"
"I saw that you almost told Andi Cruz about me and my boss' plan."
"But I didn't." I said, being so terrified in my life. I felt fear that moment of time. I couldn't shake the feeling that he's always there.
"Oh, don't worry," he said in a scary way. "I'll make sure that you won't do anything like that ever again."
"Don't hurt her."
"You're so worried about what's gonna happen to Andi that you're not even scared about what I might do to you." He said as he walks closer to me.
"I love her, unlike you, you never loved anyone else besides yourself." I said back followed by him saying in an offended way, "what did you say!?"
Before I could respond, he quickly punched me on the face with his magic hands, and I wasn't able to say anything else, because he kept punching me all over the place. And the part where he punched me nonstop, it turned white as my skin absorbed it. It felt like a thousand of Jax (Doctor D) was punching me on my skin and I couldn't up. I lay on the ground for hours, until my uncle found me as he was calling my name to get me up, but I wouldn't listen, I kept repeating the same thing:
"Andi. I have to see Andi."
So I ignored my Uncle Archer and once I got there in Andi's room, knocking on her door. I finally feel like myself, except for the pain that I feel. The sickness that's going through my veins and body.

*flashback ends*

Anyway, I wanna tell Andi how much I love her and that she shouldn't be so worried about me, but I can't move or talk, but I can feel.
So when she held my hand I felt it or when she kisses my cheek every time she leaves I felt. Or when she talks about how sorry she was for not listening or when she talks about how much she cares and loves me, I heard every single word she says. At least now I know how she felt about me, and even if she doesn't show how sentimental she is, I still knew that deep down, she cares a lot for me, even if she doesn't show it that much. If only I could tell her how much I love her.

Andi's POV:
I'm getting worried. It's been three days and he's still not talking or moving. And he still hasn't eaten anything since the day he came to my dorm room. So I went to talk to Emma and Agamemnon to tell them gang Luke haven't eaten anything. But instead of  talking to them, I heard instead, what they both were talking about.
"I'm sorry, Aggy." Emma said as she turn towards him. "There's no one else I know that I could turn to."
Agamemnon said when he was only sitting on his fancy chair. "I'm glad that you told me about this, Ms. Alonso. I'm going to do whatever I can to fix this mess."
"Thank you." Emma said. "But what am I gonna do with Andi and the other wits?"
"Ms. Alonso, you can't tell anyone else," he said. "We can't put anyone else's life at risk."
Emma didn't respond as Agamemnon continued, "am I understood?"
"Yes, Aggy," Emma replied, but I didn't have the guts to watch the rest of their conversation, so I just walked away and headed to Luke at the emergency room, where I could stay put and watch him feel better, because he gets better everyday that he's here. Well, at least that's what the doctor say, even if I don't trust them that well.