Cave Master

No one's POV:
The wits followed the ring and it led them to the secret hideout of the people that kidnapped all of the guardians and the home one. But as soon as they got there, I hid behind a bush and saw a bunch of people with glowing red eyes, dragging bodies inside the cave and when they recently saw Emma with her wrist tied up on the wall as she was asleep on the ground while siting down on the ground as the wits dick and started discussing their strategy.
"It's Emma," Jessie stated. "That means the others could be in there."
"Thank you, captain obvious," Emily said in a negative way.
"Hey, what's your problem!?" Jessie said annoyed followed by Emily arguing with her as she argued back at Emily, but Ethan stopped them from fighting and to blow their cover when he said, "hey, girls, we're here to rescue the chosen one and the guardians, can we just please get along until then."
"Fine." Jessie said followed by Emily said when she crossed her arms and agreed. "Whatever."
"Okay," Ethan said. "So there are many guards around the cave, we just need a distraction for us to sneak in."
"I'll do," Ben gulped and stepped up his game as they all agreed, except for Jessie when she said, "what!? No. Andi would not approve."
"Oh, wake up, Jessie, Andi's not here. None of our guardians are, even the chosen one got kidnapped." Emily said. "And I thought you hated Andi, why do you care what happens to her anyway."
"Okay, fine," Jessie admitted. "I hated her at the beginning, but she came through to me in the end. I didn't see it yet before, but I do now."

Moments after...

Ben went to the other bush from the other side of theirs as he threw a rock from those guards repeatedly as he finally got their attention and ran away for them to follow, so that leaves the rest of the wits to sneak in the cave without being seen by the enemies.
Suddenly, they started to remove the shackles form the guardians and the chosen one too.
But what they didn't know is that while they were removing the chain from them, there was someone behind them who was walking up to them slowly with an evil smirk on his face and said, "well, look who we have here."
Then the wits helped them up as they all slowly faced at the guy who was behind them.
And when Emma is getting the feeling of her feet again, she slowly opened her eyes in shock and said, "D-Daniel,?. You're supposed to be dead."
"Yup," he said with an evil smirk. "That's what you would've want, right?"
"No, it's not," Emma said. "I'm glad that you're alive. But how?"
"What do you mean Daniel's supposed to be dead?" Andi asked, confused as she stood up straight and look at him, then looked back at Emma.
"You didn't tell her." Daniel said with another smirk on his face as Emma looked down and refused to answer as Andi said, "didn't tell me what?"
"Your precious chosen one," Daniel stated. "She killed Mia."
They all turned towards her when Emma spoke, "I didn't kill her, Daniel. I would never do something like that to you."
"But you did. And..." But before he could finish his sentence, Daniel quickly touched his chest where his heart is and couldn't feel the fresh air in his nose a d mouth.
"What's wrong with him?" Ethan asked, but no one answered as they all just looked at him when he quickly got a beating heart that one of his minions brought to him on a plate in their hands as he quickly placed it in his body, at the position where his heart is. And suddenly, he became unexpectedly better as he stood up straight and looked at them directly in the eyes when Emma spoke out of term while Daniel is turning into "PHILIP."
"So that's how you stayed alive." Emma said in shock and disbelief. "You used Philip's new human heart and made him as yours to be once again alive."
"You're using Philip?" Andi said turning towards him as he smirked and said, "that's right. Philip's alive. But he's now mine."
"What happened to you!?" Andi said. "How can the captain of the Sharks became some bad guy."
"I'm a different man now, Andi." He stated. "I'm not a hero. I made that clear years ago."
"But you're not supposed to remember about the magic realm and us."
"You didn't tell her," Daniel said as he turned towards Emma when she closed her eyes, refusing to believe what's happening now as they all turned their heads towards her.
"Okay." She said. "I made Daniel and Mia remember everything that happened."
"Why?" Andi asked. "Don't you remember what happened the last time you did that."
"I needed their help, Andi." Emma stated followed by Andi saying, "help? What could you possibly asked them for after what happened from the past."
Emma hesitated. "It's because of you, Andi, and Jax, and my dad."
"I don't understand."
"Oh, and here's the best part." Daniel said with a. Big evil smile on his face as he said. "Go on, Emma. Tell them about the ring."
"You mean his ring?" Jessie said as she showed it to everyone.
"Is that an engagement ring?" Andi asked as she looked at it, then looked back at Emma waiting for a response.
"Go on, Emma." Daniel said. "Tell them the truth."
They all looked at Emma, waiting for an answer, but she refused to tell them.
"Emma, you can tell me anything." Andi said looking at her directly in the eyes.
"TELL THEM!" Daniel yelled impatiently.
"OKAY!" Emma yelled back. "Yes. Jax proposed to me two years ago."
They all were shocked with their mouths open and their eyes widen, except for Luke's.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Jessie asked with that look on her CR as Emma walked up to her and placed her hand on Jessie's shoulder as she kneeled down and looked at her directly in the eyes, "oh, sweetie, I meant to tell you."
"But why didn't you?" Jessie asked one more time as Emma looked down and said when she looked back at Jessie and said with that look on her f E and that tone in her voice when she said, "because, I said 'no.'"

Another shocked moment that everyone felt because of what Emma told them in the cave.