It Was An Accident

Emily's POV:
The wits and I had an amazing idea, or a terrible idea. We all wanted to see how strong our powers are from one another, so we made our own competition. And since Jessie and Ethan spend a lot of time together. I decided that it should be girls vs. boys. The best part of it all is that they agreed with what I have to offer. It's a spell war. The girls' base is on the right side while the boys' base are on the left.
Jessie and I hid behind the couch and the others his as well.
"So, what's the plan?" I asked followed by her saying, "don't look at me, you're the one with the brains and stuff."
"Okay." I said. "We should probably go cast a spell on the weakest ones first, since they're so easy to take down."
"Agreed." She nodded at me with a smirk.
She slowly  pull up her head from our hiding spot and saw a boy across the room, being ready to spell anyone at any moment.
"I don't wanna be rude and be shoot,
So the guy that I see must be kicked with a big boot."
After casting the spell, that guy is out of the game. I turn my head for a minute and saw Harris carefully passing by our hallway, so I pulled down Jessie's shirt to catch her attention and told her,
"Jessie, look. It's Harris."
"Let's a cast on him together ." She said followed by me saying right away, "Jessie, I can't. My powers to weak."
"Okay, fine." Jessie said. "I'll do it." She put her head up and start to cast a spell on our next victim, who just happens to be Sean.
So she quietly spoke her spell, so he won't see us coming.
"Like a dove, pigeon, and a bird.
Cover Sean will lots of dirt."
"Dirt?" I said. "Seriously, Jessie? Can't you think of something. Ore impressive."
"We'll, if you've got something better, tell me then." She responded.

Jessie's POV:
I can't believe she said that to me. She can't use her magic, so she asked me. And she's saying that my spells are stupid and useless. Unbelievable!
I rolled my eyes and cast another spell on a wizard.

Ethan's POV:
Jessie took put my partner in crime, Sean. So why don't I return the favor by taking out one of the girls.
As soon as I saw Sienna hiding in one of the couches. I quietly cast a spell on her, without her even knowing that I am.
"My partner I crime is gone,
In this game we play  she'll finally be done."
When I'm done doing that spell on Sienna, I slowly tracked down where Gracie could be hiding. And when I finally did, I said...
"Aha!"
"Ethan." She said shocked, then smiled as we both cast a spell on each other. Of course I won. I wouldn't lose to some girl who still still sleeps with a bunny.
I became proud of myself in a really arrogant way, until Jessie and Emily came out of hiding from the couch.
"How arrogant of you, Ethan." Jessie said followed by me saying, "why thank you, Jessie-butthead."
"Can we just get this over with," Emily said annoyed.
"I thought you would never ask." I said back with a smirk.
"Ethan is so arrogant and wild,
Turn him into something slow and mild."
Jessie quickly spoke out her spell, but I duck just in time to avoid her spell. So I cast a spell on her as fast as I can after I duck her own spell that hit the couch.
"Jessie is a friend, but so annoying,
Make her feel something so boring."
They both duck my spell, then unexpectedly, we cast a spell on each other. But it couldn't go through with it, since both of our magic are too strong to hit us both.
"Emily, you have to help me." She said followed by Emily saying, "I can't. My powers."
"We're gonna lose this game, Em. So quit being a coward and help me."
"I'm sorry, Jessie." Emily said. "I just can't."
Before anything else could happen, I put all of my strength on this spell, which made Jessie's powers throw off balance, since she's distracted. And what I can't believe more is that I defeated Jessie on this dual match. And now, it's time to cast a spell on Emily, so I could win against her and be the ultimate champion.
But of course, I couldn't, because she's hiding in one of the couches.
A while after, I finally did found her. She looks nervous, cause of her powers that got even more weak when she got sick.
"Em, are you okay?" I asked, but she wouldn't let me comfort her. She got too paranoid, and I wouldn't blame her for it.
"Ethan, don't touch me, okay." She said followed by me saying, "Em, it's okay. It's just a game. There's nothing to be paranoid about."
"Easy for you to say," she said. "You're the one who got strong powers and me, I'm weak."
"Emily." I said, trying to soldier her.
But in that panic, she got carried away a little too much when she cast a spell without even thinking.
"Ethan is so energized, but no civilized.
I'm tied with all of it, so I want my brother to be extremely paralyzed."

Emily's POV:
There was a big commotion when I cast my spell, and immediately regret my decision for what I've done. I quickly ran towards him, calling his name. But he wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't move either. I keep on shaking him around, and he still can't move. Ethan's skin starting to be pale, even his lips and his eyes widen open.
Jessie started to get up in pain from her stomach so she held on to it so it wouldn't hurt as much as it did. The chosen one and like started to come running inside and saw that my brother is paralyzed.
"What happened?" Emma asked. "Jessie?"
"I don't know." Jessie respond. "I was knocked out at the moment."
"Emily?"
"The wits and I were playing a game. And when that leaves just me and Ethan, I panicked and cast a spell on him." I explained. "I'm so sorry."
"I understand." She said with a smile.
Jax, the chosen one's boyfriend came running inside in a worry pace when he asks.  "What happened in her? I heard a big commotion coming from in here. Are you guys okay? Jessie?"
"It's okay Jax. I'm fine." Jessie respond when Jax stood next to her and notice that uses in pain from her stomach.
"You're not okay." Jax said. "You're in pain from your stomach."
"How'd you know." Jessie asked followed by Jax replying. "Brother's instinct. Plus, I can see you in pain."
He made Jessie look at him face-to-face and cast a spell for her pain to go away."

"Jessie is my little sister with no big sweater,
So I want her to feel so much better."

And it's done. Jessie looked better. My eyes are filled with tears, because I combat believe that I could do something like that to my own brother. I looked at the chosen one and said. "Please help my brother."
She smiled. "I'll do whatever I can. But we should probably tell Agamemnon."
"But--" I said but she interrupted me saying, "don't worry, I wouldn't get you in trouble. It was just an accident."
"Thank you, chosen one." I said followed by her saying, "Call me Emma."
I feel thankful for her to be here. She's so nice to me, I couldn't believe that she would do anything bad to Andi, but why would she hurt Andi if they're best friends? That's a question that I need to answer.