Best Friends Never?!

Emma's POV:
It's been three days since the conversation I had with Jessie and since then, I've been trying to avoid Andi at all cost, until we bumped into each other at the cafeteria.
"Andi, hi."
"Hi, Emma." She responded. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine." I paused. "Bye."
I tried to walk away, but she stopped me when she said, "no. I mean, you're avoiding me. Is it something I did? For so, I'm sorry, Em"
I sigh and walked towards her. "Andi, don't apologize. It's not something you did, trust me, it's not you."
"Then what is it?"
"I'm sorry, I can't tell you" I said and walk away, leaving her clueless and confused as she walked away to the other way.
I sigh in an upset way, then the fake Jax showed up next to me with a smirk while he said to me, "my master's being impatient, chosen one."
"I will get it," I said. "Just please make sure that Jax and his father, along my dad will be set out free."
"Do you want to see him?"
I gulp and nodded my head, then he grabbed my hand and brought me to an empty hallway as he cast a spell for us to go to his prison that no witch/wizard can ever escape.
When I saw him, he was laying on the ground unconscious, so I ran to him, but a big invisible wall is keeping me away from him and all I could do is say his name.
"You're never going to get away with this, Joseph." I said glancing at him and look back at Jax.
"It's Doctor D, chosen one" he replied. "Plus, we just did.
We got the most powerful witch in the realm under our control. We're gonna get away with this, if you ever want to see your precious loved ones still alive."
"Your boss killed my mother!"
"It's just business." He said followed by me saying, "business? You killed my mother for no reason."
"Yes, there was" he said. "My master was trying to kill you when he found out who's the real chosen one. But your mother managed to escape his wrath."
"So she died because of me."
"That's right," he says while I was being shocked.
As soon as I got back to the school, I saw Andi sitting under the tree while reading Hex. I wanted to cry so bad, but I don't want to show them that the chosen one is weak like this. I took a deep breath and walked towards Andi as I sat next to her and said, "hi Andi."
"Oh, hey, Em."
Without controlling myself, I immediately hugged her and started to be so emotional when she asked, "Emma, what's wrong?"
"Everything's wrong." I replied, then I stopped hugging her as we both directly look at each other's eyes when I continued. "I'm so sorry, Andi, for everything."
"Emma, it's okay. You did nothing wrong, it wasn't your fault. It was mine."
"No, Andi." I said. "It's mine."
"What are you talking about?"
"I've said too much, I have to go." I said and immediately walked away suspiciously.

Andi's POV:
Well, that was odd. I wonder why she walked out on my like that? That's very weird, even for me. As I headed to my dorm room, I was alone. There's no Kim around or wits that could bother me all day, it was just me, and that's how I liked it. So I lay on my bed and tried my best to fall asleep, but I couldn't. The next thing I know, it's already midnight. I open and close my eyes, hoping that I would finally fall asleep, but it didn't work. So I got out of my bed and rubbed my eyes as I yawn and put on my slippers and headed out of my dorm room.
When I was about to pass by the atrium, I saw Emma crying under the tree, but when I was about to comfort her, I saw Jax walking in, so I walked towards them and hid behind a bush, so they wouldn't see me. And when I did, I heard every word they were talking about, their conversation:
Jax: you can't tell her
Emma: what am I supposed to do?! I can't keep on lying to her.
Jax: just do it. For your family and loved ones
Emma: J, please.
Jax: *stood up* I said no.
Then he walked away with my head following, when I looked back at Emma, she saw me standing there shocked and disappointed.
I immediately walked away, but she ran after me, hoping that she could explain everything I heard.
"Andi, wait," she said, facing me. "I can explain everything."
"Explain what, Em?" I said very upset. "That you were lying to me the whole time you were here?"
"Andi, I'm doing this for you. So that no one could hurt you."
"Hurt me? Em, what are you talking about?" Andi said then asked in a confused way.
"I'm sorry, Andi. I can't tell you. You'll just get hurt."
"I'm already getting hurt, Em." I said and walked away as I leave her there sighing.
I walked in my room and closed the door as I sat on my bed, thinking.
Kim heard me walking in as she sat up when she asked, "Andi? Are you okay?"
"I will be." I said. "But you shouldn't worry about me, Kim. I'm as tough as a rock, I can handle anything."
"Okay." She said and go back to sleep.
I then look at the picture I kept with me of me and Emma. The first day we went. That picture, I kept it as I take a look at it while thinking. I didn't hear about that secret, but I know that it involves me, and I can't believe that she would lie to me like this, all this time. And since Jax knows, I wonder who else know about it. I thought it's only Emma and Luke, but I guess that it involves more witches or wizards that knows about her secret.