The Final Exam Part 2

No One's POV:
Emma and Jax are sitting on one of the benches below with the other students that failed.
"What's Andi doing? Why is she just sitting there? That doesn't seem like Andi to me." Jax said in a worry pace, but Emma didn't say anything.
Back in the maze, Andi just lepton looking at her riddle and realized something.
"Wait a minute," she says. "That's it. A place of cold."
So she put on her spell-o-binoculars and she searched fora place that feels so cold to her. But before she did, she bumped into Kim.
"Kimmy, is that you?"
"Andi." Kim said and hugged her.
"How many riddles do you have?" Andi asked followed by Kim responding. "Three riddles. You?"
"Just two." She replied as they both said their goodbyes and they both went to their separate ways. Unknowingly, Kim ran into this strange looking beast that scared her and she yelled out in fear.
"Kimmy." Andi said worriedly, but she has to keep going and search for that blue magic cold.
Meanwhile, Luke was still jumping using his gadgets, but when he comes down to jump back up, a vine of the mazes grabbed both of his leg without him noticing that it's just behind him. He struggled, but he tries to fight if back.
When Andi finally found that cold magic, it turns out to be a hallucination. She sees things that isn't even there, like what Agamemnon warned them about.
"Huh? What the-" Andi said and paused, confused. "What's going on? Where am I?"
She blinked twice to clear her head, but she still think she sees the truth, but it's not real.
"Who are you?" Andi said, looking directly at someone else.
"I'm you." Another Andi said with an evil smirk as she took out the next riddle in her pocket saying: "is his what you're looking for, Andi Cruz."
Real Andi: give me that
The 2nd Andi pulled her hand back when the real Andi tried to grabbed it.
2nd Andi: are you sure that this is what you want? Or is it what other people wants?
Real Andi: stop confusing me with your words, I know what I want, okay!
2nd Andi: okay. But you see, I'm you.
She said walking around with hand gestures as she continued.
2nd Andi: and you don't want this. Not anymore. And I'm just giving you what you don't have the courage to do--- *she said, leaning close to the real Andi* to give up. Just admit it, Andi Cruz. You never wanted this. You're only doing this for your precious best friend, who also turns out to be the chose one.
The 2nd Andi said while looking at the cameras pointed at them, which also meant that what Andi sees, they see it too.
The real Andi is confused with the magic muffler in her hand and her sweat flowing down her face.
Real Andi: stop it, you're just like Emma's evil clone. But you won't confuse me. I know what I want, and I'm gonna prove it to everyone that a human like me can be something more. And you're wrong about everything.
2nd Andi: can you be more specific? Am I wrong about you that you can't be a guardian? Or am I wrong that your own best friend doesn't even believe that you can be her guardian? Face it, Cruz, there's no place for you here.
Unexpectedly, the real Andi's frown turned into a smile and said "you're wrong about everything," she pointed at the other Andi with her magic muffler and she disappeared as she quickly took the paper and read the next riddle:
"I am what you look at to see the truth about yourself."
She already knew what that meant, so she ran all over the maze to find a mirror and when she does, she directly looked at it and saw a little saying on the side:
"Say what you can't admit,
All of the lies, this is the one thing that you can't quit."
She looked at herself in the mirror and she's the only one who can see it. All of the lies she told to her friend, when they tried asking her 'what's wrong?'
It kept on playing it all over again and it wouldn't stop.
"What's going on?" Andi asked as she step back. "Stop doing that. Stop playing those memories. I've got nothing to admit. I don't lie, motor. I'm clean with the truth. Stop playing it. I said stop it!"
When she couldn't take the pain of feeling betrayed. She yelled out loud:
"Okay, fine! What do you want me to say? That I heard every single thing that Emma and Luke talked out? That I felt betrayed after that! Or that I no longer want to be Emma's guardian!? Is that what you want to hear, mirror? I don't want to be Emma's guardian, okay! Not anymore."
Emma felt sad for what she did when she heard Andi said that while another riddle appeared on the mirror saying:
"When the sun has set and your eyes feel like lead, you go here because it's time for---"
The riddle was printed into paper that the mirror gave to Andi Cruz when she took a deep
Breath and tried to take it all in, even if it hurts for to admit it one more time.
So she just took the paper and continue to ran away.
When she across this part of the maze, she saw a very familiar bedroom that she thought wouldn't see ever again.
Emma's bedroom.
"What is it now?" She said. "why is it always supposed to be me?"
She took a deep breathe and sigh as she search for the next riddle in Emma's illusion bedroom, but she don't know where it is, so she took a break and think where it could be, then she remembered:
"That's right," Andi said surprised. "Emma's scrapbook."
When Andi opened the drawer of Emma's fake table from her bedroom, she saw a scrapbook that Emma made of their friendship. She saw a picture of the both of them from the front cover. When she browse the pages of Emma's scrapbook and saw many memorable moments, then she found a piece of paper. Finally she came across the last riddle, but she doesn't look happy at finding it.
"you're almost at the very end of this game, but this is where they all come from."
Meanwhile, Luke was knocked out, but when he finally got his strength back, he struggled to get away from the vines that wrapped him tight. So he ran to search for what he's looking for in his last riddle, the way to get out of the crazy maze.

Andi's POV:
I've been searching for the portal to get out of here and I still couldn't find it. When I came across Luke, he has scratches around his face and he looked a lot dirty.
"Luke, what happened?" I asked.
"It doesn't matter. How many riddles do you have?"
"All of it. I'm just trying to figure out what the last riddle means. You?" I asked and said as he glanced at his riddles in his hand then looked back at me.
"Me too."
"So I guess, it's going to have to be between you and me."
"Unlikely." Ruby said out of nowhere as she pointed her gadget at us. "I am going to win this thing, and you'll finally lose, Andi cruz."
I placed my hand close to my magic muffler, just in case of shell fire. And when she did, Luke and I jumped away from different sides as he ran away from his side while I pulled the trigger of the Magic muffler on ruby as she disappeared back at the field, yelling:
"No! I was so close."
I took a little breath and I can feel my heartbeat beating extremely fast and I was shocked, but I can't focus on that now. I have to win this thing, so I stood up and ran forward to find that portal. And I searched everywhere.
I passed by this wall and I saw a bright light, luckily, I found. I can hear the wild boise of people cheering, I slowly walked toward it. And when I was about to walked in the portal with half of my leg in the portal as I breathe deeply. I realized that I don't want to win, if my own best friend doesn't think that I can protect, why bother trying to prove to others that you can, even if everyone you thought you knew would always stick by you. I realize that being the guardian of the chosen one doesn't make me someone better, someone more than just a human. So instead of walking through the portal, i pulled my foot back out of the portal as I slowly stepped back from the way home and I ran away from it, until Luke did passed through the portal first than I did. I know that he wanted to play fair against me, but I just couldn't, so I intended to let him win without him knowing.
As soon as we came back, the crowd was quiet, no single word came from them. Emma, Jax and our wits ran toward us.
"Why are they so quiet?" Luke asked, shortness of breath.
I closed and open my eyes as I put my hand on Luke's shoulder and gave him a fake smile, saying:
"They're just shocked to see you win. Congratulations, preppy."
"Thanks." He said and we hugged.
"Andi, what did you do?" Jessie asked.
"What do you mean? Preppy, here, he won."
"No, he didn't" Ben said, but I quickly covered his mouth so he wouldn't say anything else.
"How do you guys even know about what happen? You're not allowed to watch our final, remember?" I stated.
"That's true, but we have an emergency with Ethan and Emily, they're at the emergency room right now, so Agamemnon had to watch while he's taking care of Emily." Jessie explained.
"Okay." Emma said as she continued. "Andi, why did you purposely do that?"
"Preppy won, okay" I said, stepping back. "Why do I feel like I'm he victim here. I did nothing wrong."
"Yes you did." Sean said.
"Luke won." I stated one more time. "Can we just focus on that, please."
I walked away in an angry and annoyed pace.
"Congrats, Luke." Gracie said with a fake smile as they all did leave to go to the atrium to meet headmaster Agamemnon there.