CHAPTER SEVEN

"We have to protect Princess Zelda before Hyrule falls!" Said Link as he grabbed my wrist and began running.

We ran past trees and leaped over rocks,
We saw the castle and wr saw the docks.
Though the shadows of the foes
Loomed above lifted hoes
Of were unbeknownst
To the havoc that did fly.
Onward I ran
Being dragged by the man
Who wore green on the day
Of this great dismay.
We approached the gates
Guarded by Link's mates
"Open up, open up!"
My ally did cry
"Sound the drums of war or many will die!"
Opened the gates and the soldiers did hide
As the hero and I thundered inside.

Link burst open the doors to the throne room to find a now startled Princess Zelda. She radiated beauty in her sea-blue eyes and nut-brown hair. A tiara in her hair shone like the pendant around her neck. Her white and violet silk dress could only have been handmade and tailored to fit. But her pure white dress could not reflect the pained expression upon her face as Link uttered his next words "Princess. Hyrule is under attack by PBG's forces. We know of many dragons soon to pass the castle wall and most likely some other troops on the way. You are the only one with enough wisdom to lead Hyrule out of this devistating situation. Help us Princess, you are our only hope." And with a voice as steely as Link's blade, Princess Zelda replied "If the dragons are as close as you say, we have no time to call on anyone's help. I shall get ground troops ready for the rest, but these dragons will have to be taken by me, you, and your wizard friend behind you. To the roof!" Zelda tells an armoured man to prepare as many soldiers as possible for a ground battle and then leads me and Link up a staircase and to the roof. A swarm of at least 40 dragons came from the north, and roughly another 30 from the east. Through the northeastern walls, wizards in their hundreds blasted their way in and they were followed by hog riders as they set to civillian homes. Link drew his bow and shot an arrow at a dragon. The dragon caught the arrow and dropped it to the ground. This was not going to be an easy battle. Zelda took out a book much like mine and she read out a spell that did nothing at first, but then lifted her up in a bubble. Her hands glowed red and she gestured them forwards, and the troops on the ground went in her gestured direction. She had control of her army, and she needed it. This would either be Hyrule's finest moment, or it's downfall.