THE FINAL CHAPTER

The birds were waiting as we came to ride them. I sent the deku army back to the forest, and flew back to the outskirts of Yilisse.
"We should release Zapdos back to the wild in commemoration of Chrom's passing." Link suggested. We did so, and he happily flew off west. Link also released Articuno as he would have no further use for her and he thought she would be happier free too. Articuno flew off east and then we turned to Lugia.
"As the three birds are no longer assembled, I must return to my slumber at the bottom of the ocean. I have aided a noble cause, but I must now restore any order I can to the world. I shall place Mewtwo somwhere that only the truly deserving, and only the truly ready, may catch him."
And with that Lugia flew off south where we had come from.
I said to Moltres "do you also want to be free like your fellow legends?" and as I did I saw a look of sadness in his eye as if he were telling me he wished to stay with me. I took Moltres back into his pokeball and we walked on into Yilisse.

* * * *

After an initial tragedy through the people at the news of the death of their king, the land of Yilisse rejoiced at the new king, deemed Robin the Saviour. At Chrom's funeral, the entire Kingdoms of Yilisse, Hyrule, and the very few that were left of the Mushroom Kingdom paid their respects to the fallen hero, without whom they would be under a reign of terror.

* * * *

Before Mario and Link went home, a pact was formed that if ever another great threat came to the land, we three would come together and lay down our own lives to save and protect the people like Chrom had instructed.

All was well and peaceful in all the lands, and here the story ends.

I just cannot ever say how happy I am that Switched has come to such a spectacular end. I would just like to thank everyone who did for reading and favouriting and all that great stuff, you've really kept me going when I got blocked. Just one more big amazing fabulous time, THANKS FOR READING!