CHAPTER TWENTY

Twenty chapters already? Wow. I never thought I'd actually write it this far, and I'm sure as hell not stopping now!

Lissa stood and walked over to me with a pleading look in her eyes. She hugged me and kissed my cheek, before turning towards Chrom.
"I simply cannot wait for our hearts to be forever linked in marriage, when is the soonest we can arrange for?" I said.
"Sadly," Said Link interrupting "Robin, you and I must carry on. The Mushroom Kingdom is still in danger, and PBG still remains at large. We must wait until we return for the wedding."
Chrom then said "while this is truly devastating, Link is correct. There cannot be a wedding while our neighbours and friends are under such serious threat. However, a third team member would make you more likely to live. I will join you!"
Lissa gasped and covered her mouth, and Link himself seemed shocked too.
"I have made my mind up about this and nothing and nobody will dissuade me." he added. Lissa began to sob and she ran over to him.
"Chrom, brother of mine, if they saved Hyrule and Yilisse alone they can save the Mushroom Kingdom alone too! Don't put yourself in harm's way when you can avoid it!"
"Lissa," Said Chrom sternly "I'm going. I am as skilled if not more skillful than either if them, I can look after myself." after he had said this, Lissa stepped back with her head bowed in sorrow.
"in my absence, Lissa shall be in charge. I can only hope she holds together, I know how she can worry." Said Chrom. The three of us left the room to gather our possessions, and soon re gathered at the gates of Yilisse with Lissa and Frederick to see us off. "Sire, I am still unsure as to if we can trust this warlock, please desist and-"
"enough, Frederick." Chrom cut off Frederick before he said anything more, as nothing he had said was helping. Lissa said nothing, but she didn't need to in order to say goodbye. It was all already there in how she watched us leave. In the light of the sunrise, Link proposed a salute. We each pointed our swords skyward, and touched the tips together the sun shone off of every surface so brightly, I had to sheild my eyes. PBG should have been quaking in his boots, as a strong force was coming for him. Onto the Mushroom Kingdom!