CHAPTER NINE

A translucent red screen appeared at the last second which the dragon crashed into and then fell into the moat of the castle, colliding with another dragon along the way. I look to Zelda and she looks back, smiles, and then reverts back to the dragons. I do the same as I begin to take down some if the dragons latched to the walls of the castle. I looked up for a minute to view the conditions on the ground front. Link had clearly arrived as I saw PBG's army being knocked back by a solid wall of soldiers, and I spotted Link himself slaying some hog riders. On and on went the fight in the sky as the dragons began disassembling the battlements, being taken out one by one by my now mastered technique. Pikmin brought more power crystals and slotted them into my wizard tower, making me all the more powerful. Single handed gestures took out beast after beast and gradually their numbers withered. I saw a group of wizards all standing together and so I tried something new. I sent a strong, short pulse down to the wizards. As it journeyed, it lost power, but was still enough to scatter and knock down the group. The last few dragons let out pained screeches as their once peaceful lives were taken from them. I couldn't help to think of how they would have lived if PBG hadn't taken to them. They would've been happy, but now they were dead. Down went the last few forces and a cheer spread through Hyrule. The battle was won! All was saved! I look at Princess Zelda and she smiled gleefully back. She descended from her bubble and the pikmin took apart their construction. A sudden wave of tiredness came across me and I fell to the ground exhausted.
"Oh my goodness, are you alright? Sir? How ignorant of me, I've somehow avoided your name. May I ask it?" Said Zelda after hurrying to my side to comfort me.
"Robin, Robin is I, Robin I am." I reply. The confused but somewhat also happy face of the princess was the last I saw before I passed out from tiredness.
I woke up in a smallish room in the company of Link and princess Zelda.
"I sincerely apologise Robin. I should've warned you about energy consumption! You use three times as much energy when on a wizard tower than you normally would," said Zelda apologetically. She then smiled and added "Anyway, welcome to the more peaceful land of Hyrule than of late. Come, there is much to see."