CHAPTER FOURTEEN

We sprinted as fast as our legs could carry us towards the next battle we faced. We raced into the courtyards and immediately began to fight off some enimies. There were muscular men who wielded swords in a barbaric manor, pink-haired women who shot arrows from golden bows, and green goblins with sacks full of raided money (tatl had described there to Link as barbarians, archers, and goblins so I began to refer to them thusly). As well as these there were a huge quantity of dragons plaguing the sky, creating huge explosions and wreaking havoc. The haeldom of Yilisse looked as if it had once been a beautiful, wealthy place where people were happy and safe. It now looked... Well, as if it had been attacked by PBG's army.
"Book! A new spell awaits in your book! Read the book!" The voice says, as if trying to fight the battle for us. I take out my book and read out the incantation
"MEJORE TEKON!"
A huge metal ball fell from the sky and landed where a cluster of troops were, crushing most and knocking others to the ground.
"We've got a new attacker!" I heard a man say.
"Be careful, they may be here to help!" Said a woman's voice.
"Let's investigate." Ordered a third.
These three figures approached us as we continued to fight.
"Is that... Link? I knew you'd help Yilisse!" Said the girl. She had long, plaited, flaxen hair and stood quite short, about my shoulder height.
"I remember Link. Always in trouble with the dekus in the forest. Do we want him with us?" Said the first man. He was fairly tall, and wore large an heavy armour, he was clearly some kind of bodyguard.
"Right now I don't care if he has a price on his head. We need all the help we can get! I know you're only watching out for us Frederick, but you needn't be that way" said the third man to the response of a reluctant nod. This man was kind faced, and wielded a very long sword.
"Chrom! Lissa! I'm so glad you're ok!" Said Link from behind me. Our two groups joined together and Link shook hands with the man he had greeted, Chrom.
"You ARE here to help us, I presume?" Questioned Lissa.
"Of course," I began "we intend to stop these tyrants. We have just come from Hyrule where they suffered under a similar affair of events."
"And who, exactly, are you?" Asked Frederick, staring.
Link answered him with "There's time for this later, now we must fight!"