CHAPTER NINETEEN

I fell into a deep sleep and found myself once more accompanied by the creature within me. Now this time it acted more civilised, and in fact wore simple rags around certain areas of its body. It was now at a size where it sat upon the seat rather than under it, and under it there were now walls around the remains of the deku king, clearly from where I had saved Yilisse. But this time there was something else in the room as well. On the seat, next to the creature, there was a thick lock of blonde hair. This was Lissa.
"That may have been a bad move, or maybe a good move." Said the creature. Something in its voice began to sound familiar, but I couldn't quite place the voice to a name.
"What do you mean by that?" I said to it
"Depending on the future, that may have been a bad move, or a good one"
"please, at least tell me who or what you are, or why you are in my head!"
The creature placed a bony hand towards its chest and the other up in apology.
"that I cannot say yet, but you will know. For now you may call me Pabago, this is a name I've always liked." it said.
"Pabago, why so quickly has a lock of Lissa's hair appeared in this room?" I asked it, fearing the answer.
"she is now a significant aspect of your life. This room is empty, but at your age it should be full and bursting at the seams. Memory loss is a terrible thing, but without it you'd know me." at the end of the sentence, Pabago began drifting away along with the rest of the room.
"no, Pabago that's not what I meant! I meant is she-"
Everything went black and all was silent, save one dreaded sentence from Pabago
"yes, she is pregnant with your child."

I woke up with a start, and I readied myself quickly in the morning. I had to speak to her to stop her from telling anyone. This would ruin me, and everything I'd done. My world would be over. I would never be able to stop PBG.
I rushed out of my chamber and into Link's. Empty. I searched Chrom's room. Also empty. But, when I looked in Lissa's room... All three were in there, and the look on Lissa's face implied she had told them.
Chrom walked up to me and unexpectedly put forward his hand
"congratulations, you are to be heir to the throne when you marry Lissa!"