«Chapter 12; I'm here for you Al»

"Freya! Why didn't you answer your phone?" Ally cries down the phone when I call her back after I get home.

"Ally? What's wrong? I'm sorry, I was with Luke." I say, apologetically.

"If that was me with Toby you'd go schizo on me." She says, anger lacing through her tone.

"Youre right Ally but we were discussing our options and I didn't want to make him think he wasn't important."

Lying to my best friend. Brilliant.

"Well I hope you had fun with your boyfriend because mine broke up with me." She sniffs and although she can't see me, my mouth drops to the floor.

"Holy shit Ally, are you okay? What happened?"

"Yeah I'm fucking peachy cheers." She says sarcastically.

"What happened?" I repeat softly and it takes her a few moments to reply.

"He told me I had to stop hanging out with the boys and I said no. So he just turned around and told me it's fucking over as if I'm nothing to him. Claims that if you love someone you do things for them and said I didn't do it so it's my own fault."

"Who the hell does he think he is? He can't control your every move Ally, this isn't fair. You deserve better."

"He had a right to be annoyed I was hanging out with the boy I slept with but that doesn't mean I didn't love him and it's only because I know that hanging out with them is helping you get to know Luke. But of course he didn't buy that and assumes it's simply because I want to spend time with Ashton." She explains and I tut.

"Okay maybe he had a right to be annoyed but he's only 16, not 50 and considering a divorce, it's not like you and Ashton had feelings. And the amount of girls he had sex with inbetween your break ups was unreal. He can't be hypocritical this way." I sigh.

"He fucked Emily, did you know? My best friend and his best friends girlfriend. A few weeks ago when we first got back together and I forgave him because he was fucked on drugs but he gets angry because I'm sitting with Ashton no. It's ridiculous. Why would I want to sit with him around the girl he cheated on me with?" She says angrily.

"What? Why the hell don't you tell me anything Ally? That's awful! He's awful, I despise him. Ashton would go mental if he found out. And Calum."

"I have nothing to feel guilty about, it's him who's going to regret this. Kian doesn't even know. Wait until I tell him, he'll go mental." The previous upset in her tone has completely vanished and she has turned into a powerful woman in 3.5 seconds.

"Yes boo, preach it!" I yell supportively and smile when I hear her giggle.

"I'm done with Toby truly this time. I'm over being his object to play around with. I deserve more than that. I'm fucking done."

"Yes! Finally, you've seen the light!" I shout happily and she giggles again.

"So give me all the dirty deets on Luke then..." she encourages me and I giggle shyly as I begin to tell her everything.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hello gorgeous." I hear Luke's voice as he slithers his hand around my waist and pulls me to walk next to him.