«Chapter 14; Sour Puss»

We're going bowling.

This always ends in arguments, usually between Al and Mike because they're both competitive as fuck.

"I'm gonna beat all your asses lads." Michael boasts from the front seat of the taxi.

"Okay babe. We believe you." Ally says sarcastically and everyone laughs.

"Shut your whore mouth." Michael says to her in a Texan accent and she bursts out laughing.

I'm sat on Luke's lap because there's not enough seats, Ally is sat on Calums as per usual.

"Hey Luke, I told my mum the news. She wasn't happy." I whisper in his ear.

"It's fine babe. If it's really bad you can come live with me."

AHAHAH BLESS HIM.

"Shit guys they're talking dirty now, why am I in the middle." Ashton moans and everyone laughs at him.

"Something like that Ashton." I roll my eyes and Luke squeezes my hand.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ha I beat your ass so bad." Ally pokes Michaels ass and then kicks it.
He growls and wears his grumpy face as we all trek to pizza hut.

"Oh come on, don't be such a sour puss." She pouts and teases him.

"You're the one with a sour puss babe." He winks at her and continues walking smugly.

"We all know you secretly want her sour puss Michael, he's bitter cause he knows he can't have it." Ashton throws his arm around Ally whose just laughing.

"They are absolutely disgusting." I say to Luke whose cracking up.

"Don't act all innocent Freya, you're pregnant with my baby love." He raises and eyebrow and I shove his chest.

We all eventually arrive at pizza hut, all in one piece luckily.

"Hi welcome to pizza hut, table of 6 I presume. Right this way." A young man with brown quiffed hair and baby blue eyes directs us towards a table.

"My name's Barry, I'll be serving you tonight, give me a shout if you need anything."
Barry smiles, his eyes lingering on me for a second too long and then dawdles off to the back room.
I feel Luke's grip tighten on me, he must of noticed as well. Jealous prick.

"Okay, is everyone ready to order then?" Michael says.

"Michael we've been here two seconds chill your tits." Calum slaps the back of his head.

"But I'm hungry!" Michael moans before a massive rumble erupts from his stomach.

"Bloody hell Michael," I shout out, my eyes wide, causing all the boys to laugh.

"Meat feast with stuffed crust and garlic bread with cheese and bacon." Ally whispers to herself but everyone looks at her amused.

"Well I think Ally's ready to order." Calum announces.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"God it's so hot in here." Ally says and fans herself.

"Maybe that's because Ashton is clung to you like a koala bear with a tree." Michael raises his eyebrows.

I look at Ally. Michael's jealous. What the hell is this? She just shrugs at me.

"Luke are you seeing this?" I whisper to him. He nods and screws up his face.

"They always fall for the same girls. They have the same type." He shakes his head.

"They aren't fighting are they?" I'm worried now.

"Don't worry babe. Cal and I will sort it out later. Just relax." He places a kiss on my nose and smiles at me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"We'll see you at the gig tomorrow lads, have a good night. Love you all." Ally slams the door of the taxi and steps back. Ashton blows her a kiss from the window and she winks at him.
Right, I need to talk to her about that.

"How you doing?" Ally places her hand on my stomach and smiles fondly.

"It's okay." I link arms with her.

"I can't wait for you to get a bump." Ally giggles.

"Stop no!" I laugh along with her.
She turns round and engulfs me in a massive hug.
"I love you so much." She smiles at me.

"I love you." I squeeze her, which she returns lightly.

A few cups of hot chocolate and a few deep chats later, I decide to talk to her about Michael and Ashton.

"What do you mean?" She muses once I ask her.

"Like it seemed as if they were tit for tatting over you today."

"I don't know." She shrugs defensively.

"Dude." I give her the look and she sighs.

"I don't know, I noticed it but it's just banter amirite?" She bites her lip in thought.

"No. You're not right. They both like you."

"Freya I'm not being funny I've literally just split up with Toby. Nothing is going on with either of them...." She trails off.

"Toby has no problem moving on," I scoff. She looks down.

"Hey, no I'm sorry. Look Toby still loves you, but surely you don't want to have to constantly support yourself when he lets you down. You deserve better Ally, I hope you know that." I sigh.

"I don't want Toby ." She laughs.
"You know if I was to get involved with either of those boys it wouldn't be serious and I don't want to hurt either of them."

"But you like one of them?" I say, a glint in my eye and she laughs.

"Michael?"

"Maybe."

"Ashton?"

"Maybe."

"You aren't gonna tell me?"

"Nope aha."

"You're such a bitch."

"I know but you love it."

"I do." I launch myself onto her bed and snuggle up next to her, taking her hand in mine.

Her breathing gets heavier and it becomes obvious she's asleep.

We had a phase where we were really mean to each other, catty, bitchy, whatever.
But I'm so glad we're back on our friendship feet now because I care about her too much to lose her over some pathetic argument.
I drift off, a smile on my face and my best friends hand in mine, happy for the first time in forever.

"Daddy!" A little girl runs towards Luke whose arms are open. "I'm home baby girl." He hugs her tightly, stroking her light blonde pigtails. He stands up to face me, the tears in his eyes pretty evident. I run towards him much like the little girl, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist and burying my head in his chest.
"Luke I've missed you so much, I love you."
"I love you too baby." He kisses my forehead and we face the little girl with pride.
"Uncle Mikey!" She yells and runs towards Michael.
"Ahhhh! Baby girl!" He yells gripping onto her.
He places her down and she runs to the next boy.
"Luke where have you been?" I ask confused. He laughs, frowning.
"On tour baby."