«Chapter 15; You chose who?»

Tonight is the night 5SOS are playing The Golden Pub or some shit like that.
I'm getting ready at Allys house because I'm still avoiding my mom and the rest of my family at all costs.
My mum has tried to ring me about a million times but I'm not ready to talk to her. I'm just about getting on my feet again and I don't need her to make me feel even more slutty than I already do.

"I am so excited for this gig holy shit." Ally says from her dressing table. I look at her reflection in the mirror and sigh, I wish I could be as pretty and slim as her.

"What's wrong babe?" She turns round and grins at me, one of her eyes outlined with winged eyeliner, one not. I cant help but giggle.

"Nothing."

She rolls her eyes and turns back around, starting to do her other eye.

"The after party will be wild man. I can't wait." She says, with her mouth open with concentration.

"I can't drink." I say matter-of-factly.

"Obviously fucking not." She says in a duh tone.

"What are you gonna wear?" She says excitedly, opening her full closet.

"A tank top and leggings if you have them, with a plaid shirt?" She nods and pulls out all the items I need. She's obsessed with clothes but that's just Ally.

"I'm gonna wear my petrol blue bodysuit from Misguided and white high waisted skinny jeans."
She swifts through her wardrobe and picks out what she wants slamming it shut and basically flying into the bathroom to get changed.

I get changed in her room, shoving on some foundation and mascara and pulling a comb through my hair.

I'm not too bothered about looking good tonight, I'm quite tired and confused by that dream last night...

"You ready?" I ask when Ally finally comes out of the bathroom.

"I was born ready." She squeals as she goes down the stairs, chattering to me about how good this is gonna be.

And remember Freya, she likes Michael or Ashton, keep your eye on that.

If I'm honest I think it might be Ashton, he's more her type, she loves him so much, she's always babbling on about him. Plus I'm her best friend, I know her better than anyone, but I honestly have no clue anymore with Ally.

"What about you?" She muses. I snap back into reality and shake my head.

"Sorry, what?" She shakes her head and just carries on walking.

While walking with her to the UBER all I can think about is seeing Luke tonight. It's crazy how much I miss him when I'm not with him now. These last few weeks have been wild and I'm unsure about my whole existence but not him, I know I like him. If anything this baby has been the best thing to happen to me considering I've gotten more strong willed and my dream boy is with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's about 5 minutes until the boys come on and Ally is bloody buzzing. She's made friends with some weird blokes who are finding her quite amusing.

"Hey everybody, we're 5 seconds of summer." They announce and everybody starts cheering. I look over at Ally whose staring at the stage in awe.
I look up at Luke, whose staring at me. I give him an encouraging smile and wink (or try to). He grins widely and my heart flutters. I'm so proud of him right now.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You boys killed it out there!" Ally yells.
We're in the back room now while they pack away their shit, fangirling to them about how good they are.