«Chapter 18: Happy New Year!»

"My mum loves you. It's funny because she usually would never even let me shut the door when a girls round but you fucking live with me and she's cool with it. It's mad." Luke enthusiastically rambles.

It's been two weeks since we split up from school and we've already had Christmas.

It was weird not spending it with my family but spending it with Ally and her mom was just as good, her mom has always welcomed me into the family with open arms and I embrace that.

But for the past week I've been living with Luke's family. I feel bad for taking everything and not giving any money but his family seems genuinely fine with it.
Of course they don't know I'm pregnant yet but they know that I've got issues at home and got chucked out and because of that they've really welcomed me into their home.

However my hormones have been acting up the whole week and half the time I love Luke and the other half I literally can't stand the boy and this is one of those days.

"Yeah. Mind blowing." I say sarcastically but he doesn't catch on to my drift.

"I reckon tonight will be a really good night. It's been a while since the whole gang has been together." Luke smiles.

It only makes my mood worse as he brings up the dreaded New Years bash.
All the boys, Ally and I are having a small get together at Ashton's house tonight. Of course everyone will be drunk or high and I'll be the mug whose sober and knocked up.
I'm only three and a half months so my bump hasn't appeared just yet but soon it will and I'm honestly not ready to be exposed that way.

"The whole gang? We barely like each other." I huff and Luke frowns.

"That's not true, the boys literally prefer you and Ally to each other. You guys are definitely part of the 5SOS squad!" He laughs.

"Don't make me gag Luke, I already feel sick enough. The boys prefer Ally to each other because she's a hot piece of ass. They don't even like me." I complain.

I don't want to bring Lukes mood down but he's really pissing me off and I can't be bothered to pretend to be ecstatic around him all the time.
I'm tired and miserable and drained.

"Alright sorry, it was just a joke. The boys love you Freya! Ashton adores you, he's always going on about how close you are, sometimes I reckon he might fancy you! Although I'd have to give him a talking to if that was the case. Ally definitely is more than a hot piece of ass, that's a bit degrading towards her Frey."

"Luke for one fucking second can you just shut the fuck up. All you do is talk talk talk talk. It's draining. If the baby comes out with your mouth I'm 100% giving it up for adoption." I groan.

He sits back on his bed and starts to play on his phone, not saying another word.

I do feel a bit bad but he's smothering me and I really can't be bothered with it at the moment. I've been through so much recently and I don't need this stress taunting me anymore.

"I'm going to go sleep at Ally's for a peaceful nap. Bye." I snap.

"Whatever, Freya." Luke sighs.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-
"Freya..freya...OI FREYA WAKE UP!"

Can't a girl get a decent nap around here with out being disturbed? Apparently not.