Chapter 28; Debbie Gallagher?

No.
No way.
This is not happening.

"Oh God." Calum groans.

Luke and Michael turn around in their seats to see what all the commotion is about and have the exact reaction as Calum and I.

"Not good fellas." I moan.

"Definitely not feeling it." Luke nods along with me.

I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not. I knew this would happen, it was obvious and Ally had already kind of hinted something was going on.

"What's going on?" Ashton pulls up a chair at the end of the table and glances over to where we're all staring.

His face drops when he sees what we're looking at but he tries to pass off like he doesn't care and shrugs.

"Leave her be." He mutters, pulling out his salad box.

Ever since the falling out of us all the other day Ally hasn't sat with us, instead sitting with Emily but up until now we hadn't seen Toby with them.
But here he is, his arm draped around Ally and a proud smirk on his face because he knows he's got her back. Again.

"You shouldn't have pushed her away." I snap.

"It's no ones fault." Calum keeps the peace and we all drop the subject, talking about our classes and what's going on.

All of a sudden, baby wakes up and stars to act up.

"Ow." I whisper, holding on to my stomach in pain.

Of course Luke notices and shots round to my side of the table quicker than I could say his name.

"What's going on?" He leans down on his knees and holds my stomach, pure worry evident in his sapphire blue eyes.

"It's just kicking. But badly. Must of just woken up because he's been quiet for a while." I say, smiling at him with reassurance.

"Are you sure you're alright? Ashton doesn't mind driving you to the hospital. School will understand." He says.

"Calm it daddy long legs, kicking is normal, calm down." Ashton laughs and Luke kicks him underneath the table.

This starts some sort of immature war between all the boys as they begin to literally play footsies and start giggling like little girls.

Ally catches my eye from across the canteen and smiles and I raise my eyebrows at her. She pretends not to see and looks away, avoiding me like she avoids everything.

I miss her being here, I love the boys but having another girl here meant I didn't feel like the only sane one or the odd one out. It's kind of peak.

Luke notices my sudden change in mood and grabs my hand over the table, tracing patterns and smiling at me. To anyone else it would look so cringy but to me, it was the best thing to see.

"Party tonight by the way guys." Calum states drawing the attention back to a conversation.

"Who's?"

"Carly Atteridge. She's having it at her house and has invited everyone. You have to bring your own alcohol though but she's sponsoring dominos." Calum wiggles his eyebrows as if it's the best thing he's ever heard of.

"Cor that's cheeky." Michael makes the same face and I giggle at their stupidness.

"How am I supposed to rock up 7 months preggers then?" I ask.

"Just do it mate, Debbie Gallagher did."

"I don't think anyone's capable of the things Debbie Gallagher did Michael." I laugh and he shrugs.