Chapter 36; Wait

The next day and I'm aching everywhere from all that bloody walking I did yesterday. It honestly baffles me how some pregnant women go for runs and do yoga and shit when I can barely crawl out of bed without complaining.
Im sat with Liz and Jack when my phone rings and I excuse myself.
Things aren't awkward anymore when I sit with Luke's family, it's like I'm a part of them already and makes me feel a lot better about the whole situation.

"Hello?"

"Freya? It's Ally." I hear a sniffle through the phone and my heart drops.

"What's happened?" I cut to the chase, getting ready to beat Toby up.

"I need to see you. Can I come round?" She cries.

"Yeah I'm at Luke's but he won't mind. Liz and Jack are going out in about ten minutes, come when they leave." I tell her and she agrees.

I hope she's okay, she was so happy yesterday and she's been through a lot recently. I know it's going to have something to with Toby, she doesn't really care enough about anything else to cry.

Jack and Liz leave and Liz says she's delighted to have Ally here and to give her her love and I agree, happy they're going so I can have some alone time with Ally.
God knows why she's not at school but when is she ever really.

She knocks on the door not long after and I answer it and am immediately attacked with a hug.

"Ally, come on." I say, pulling her inside and sitting her down on the sofa where I serve her a glass of orange juice and sit next to her.

"Toby dealt." She says.

My heart drops. I know how she feels after Luke even smoked weed but this is a bit different, he really shouldn't be selling drugs after what happened or having anything to do with drugs.

"Oh dear." Is all I can think up.

"But I'm not angry about that." She continues.

"Oh?"

"The thing that's annoyed me is he's got this whole group of girls that he sells to. And one of them seems to think arse licking him will get her fat discounts so she does it and I hadn't obviously known. So I went with him to like give the drugs on drop, I'm sat in the car and I see her draping herself all over him, he gets back in like oh I love Lucy. Well fuck off back to Lucy then." She starts to shout.

It's not a funny situation but Ally makes me laugh and I can't help but start chuckling, when I do she notices and joins in as well, not being able to stay serious.

"God I'm pathetic. Will I ever learn eh? I should just give him up already." She sighs, holding her head in her hands.

I'm shocked by Ally admitting something for once. She's always so in denial about everything that she seems oblivious but it's clear now that she's stuck.

"Oh Ally...I cant say I disagree." I nod and she laughs.

"Well you've never been his biggest fan have you love?" She says.

We decide on watching Kevin and Perry for a few hours and leave Toby out of the discussion. Although Ally involves herself in watching the telly by screaming ME every two seconds, I can't help but notice that she's distracted. Her eyes drift every couple of seconds from the screen and her face drops until she brings herself back into reality. I really wish that I'd of stopped her and Toby before it could of ever gotten to this point, all it's caused her is stress for the last three years and even then it never used to be this bad. Is she even happy with him? My life revolves around Luke but at the same time I still consider myself but Ally never ever thinks about what she wants.