Chapter 25; We Have To

"No."

"Please Ashton its-"

"No."

"But Ashton this will help us to-"

"No."

"Come on mate you're being-"

"No."

"Ashton enough! If we want to find Ally, we have to do this." I say after all the boys have already attempted to convince Ashton into this idea.

"If you do this, then count me out. I refuse." He crosses his arms stubbornly.

"Ashton it's not about your relationship with Ally, it's about your friendship with her, our friendships with her, the priority should be making sure she's safe no matter what we have to do to get there." I hold his hand and give him a reassuring smile as he huffs.

"You really think this is going to work?" He looks around to all the boys and then back to me and I nod.

"And you've never been to her dads?" He sighs, even though he's asked this question over ten times.

I just give him a look and he huffs once again, standing next to Luke and following behind me and Calum as we walk up to our plan B.

"Toby." I say his name softly, only just grabbing his attention from laughing with his friends and he looks round with a frown.
He raises his eyebrow instead of speaking.

"We need your help." I state, crossing my arms to show that I mean business.

"You what?" He laughs.

"You heard her." Michael steps forward.

"What would you possibly need my help with? The anatomy of Ally's body?" He jokes and Ashton nearly steps forward but Luke grips his arm.

"Don't be a dick Toby, you owe Ally this much." I whine.

"I don't owe that bitch shit. If she wanted something from me, she should have kept her damn legs closed for this dumb drummer fucker." He says, standing up for himself.

His friends have barely even noticed the confrontation and continue being stoner, druggie idiots behind him.

Ashton steps forward and this time Luke doesn't hold him.

"Don't speak about her like that." He warns him.

"Someone call Prince Charming a horse and carriage! I'm not interested." Toby waves us off but a groan emerging from me grips his attention again.

"I know you're angry at her about Ashton and I know you aren't together anymore. All we need is her dads address." I beg him.

"No." He says, uncrossing his arms and shrugging.

"Toby-"

"If Ally wants to stay hidden and avoid facing up to her fucking problems then let her, don't go running to her and make the effort."

"So you're really going to lose all interest in her well being now just because she moved on? That's not fair." I shout.

"Look I know you think I've been the bad guy from day one but Ally has made her fair share of mistakes. Him being one of them," He points to Ashton,

"Ally never moves on, she finds her flavour of the month to punish me and then she makes me beg, that's what she does, which you wouldn't know since she doesn't tell you shit all. This time her flavour of the month is too much, so yeah I'm going to try lose all interest in her well being because she's bad for me. She makes me crazy. SHE is why I'm the bad guy. You don't understand how taunting it is loving someone who is so unpredictable. I can't help you."