«Chapter 17; Goodbye Toby»

"I like you just a bit." I whisper to a sleeping Luke, the next day.

We fell asleep in his bed last night, it was nothing like that, but after our night walk we came home and watched misfits and just ended up falling asleep.

Yeah I know, so much for me facing my family.

"Like enough to want to kiss you all the time because every time I look at you, you look so kissable and cute. And any girl would kill to have a baby that would look like you." I snuggle my head further into his neck.

"You done being gay yet?" I jump and hop my heart as Luke laughs.

"I fucking hate you!" I gasp, getting out of bed and shuffling into his en suite.

"But you don't though." He follows me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I kinda want a guy day today so do you wanna catch up with Ally at lunch?"

"Are you kicking us off your table?" I push him off of me and he shrugs.

"It would be rude to talk about you while you're there babe." He winks and swifts out of the bathroom, tripping on the way.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Lets go sit with Toby and co!" Ally smiles and drags my hand.

"No! I hate Toby, I basically beat him up the other month!" I protest.

"Seriously get over it Freya. Come on, I want to see Emily. I have a plan." She winks and I raise my eyebrows but follow after her slowly.

Allys plans never end well.

I mean look, at how her party plan went, I'm now pregnant with Luke's child and I'd never even met him before the party.

"Ally," I warn but she just waves me off, her face pulling up into a mischievous smirk.
Oh God.

"Hiya!" She exclaims a little too excitedly.

"How are you all? It really has been too long, I believe we all have some catching up to do."
She smirks watching Kian's smile immediately turn into a confused frown.

Emily and Toby's faces drop and something is obviously coming up.

"Whats up Ally? Are you okay? Have one of those 5sos fags hurt you, cause I'll beat them up!" Kian spits out in disgust.
Allys face faulters at the way he talks about 5sos but she holds it in.

"No actually. I just wanted to know how you two are doing? It takes a lot to get through your girlfriend cheating with your best friend. I know I couldnt cope."
She smiles falsely, puts her hands on Toby and Emilys shoulders and stands up from her seat next to Toby.

I honestly have never felt so awkward in my entire life as I watch Kian piece everything together in his head.
Kian is a controversial boy, not many people like him but those who do adore him. Ally loves him to pieces and they've been close since we began high school.

"Emily what the fuck is she on about?" Kian says quietly but there's an edge to his voice.

"I'm so sorry mate." Toby looks down and shakes his head.

Kian stands up and begins to quickly walk away, his breath getting deeper and his fists balling up at his sides.

"Kian wait no!" Emily yells, standing up and running after him.

"No get the fuck away from me Emily! How could you?" His voice cracks at the end and he runs away, faster this time so Emily can't catch up to him.