«Chapter 19; New Year Part 2»

"I can't believe you did that Calum!" Ally yells as she wrings out her top and jeans on the balcony.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise it was that special to you, babe calm down." Calum stands next to her shamefully.
He looks like a puppy whose pissed on the carpet and Luke and I have been cracking up about it for the last 20 minutes.

He poured a glass of vodka over her top and trousers and she's fucking mad considering her jeans were white and the vodka had cranberry juice mixed in.
She's now stood in one of Ashton's over size t-shirts and her black Nike socks.
She looks like a model anyway, stood there, her body engulfed by the huge tshirt but her pretty face being more prominent and her soft hair in a bun.

"Calum why are you such a dick?" Michael chuckles from the sofa.

"I didn't mean to Michael! Stop stirring shit man!" Calum yells angrily as he puts his hands through his hair.

I sigh and turn over to Luke, grabbing his face in my hand and squeezing it.

"Luuuukkkkeee." I whisper in his ear, trailing my hands through his hair and shuffling closer to him on his lap.

"Yes babe.." He answers, his eyes focused on Mario kart or some shit.

"Give me your attention." I whine patting his chest needily.

"One sec babe I'm just finishing this game." He looks round me and still doesn't give me a glance.

I lean in towards his ear.
"If you kiss me now I'll give you a handjob later." I whisper.

He drops his controller, shocked and looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Okay nope Ew gross I'm out." Michael holds his hands up and strides off to join the others.

"You will?" Luke says, swallowing so his Adams Apple Bob's up and down. I nod and bite my lip seductively.

He leans in and kisses me slowly, his hands on my waist and my hands tied up in his hair. I tug on it slowly causing his breath to hitch.

"Oi love birds. Not yet okay, it's an hour till new year and we need to spend some time together, you can have the spare room for the night if you stop making out on my couch." Ashton yells.

Luke groans, his semi goes down and he stands up holding me into him.

"You guys done?" Michael raises an eyebrow and holds up a shot glass as Luke nods.
He hands one to Ally and Calum and Ashton and they all down it sucking in their faces and giggling.

"They're so immature." Luke laughs grabbing one for himself and almost choking once he downs it.

"For you m'lady." Ashton hands me a shot glass full with orange juice.

"Aw Ash." I smile and he puts his arm round me. Luke eyes him but I pretend not to notice. How awkward.

Everyone downs their second shot and everybody starts having fun, finally.
Calum and Ally are messing around on the balcony, punching each other and pissing themselves despite the fact that nothing funny is actually happening.

Ashton, Luke and I are messing around in the kitchen, and Michael is on the phone to some girl he met the other day, as for that I really don't think anything will happen between him and Ally, I still need to speak to her about it.

"Hey Ash."

"Yes babe?" Ashton smiles at me from the other side of the counter.

"What's going on between you and Ally?" His smile falters and he looks down for a minute.