Chapter 1

Ayesha was a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Ayesha lived with her father outside of Mirkwood since she was born. Her mother had died when she was young because of an orc attack. Ever since her mother died,  Ayesha grew up with a protective father. Her father had her trained in combat. And she was forbidden to go past the barn or her house. Her father was worried she would end up like her mother if she was out of his sight.  Ayesha loved to read books and ride her horse. She even admired the beauty of nature that Middle Earth had to offer. 

Ayesha's father worked with the kings of Mirkwood. Her father advised the kings on what they should do, what was best for the kingdom and the people of Mirkwood. He recently decided to move to Mirkwood because the king had died in battle, leaving his son to rule Mirkwood. So he made the decision to move to Mirkwood and help advise the new king of Mirkwood.

This is where our story begins.

"Ayesha, are you ready?" Her father asked.

"I am coming ada (father)," Ayesha shouted from inside the house.

Ayesha was happy that they were moving to Mirkwood, but she had never been anywhere that was past her house boundaries before. She never knew her mother, but it always felt like her mother was still there with them. She looked around the house, making sure she would remember everything.

"Ayesha, we are going to be late." Her father yelled.

She turned around and walked out of the house. She closed the door. Ayesha hopped on her white horse and rode with her father to Mirkwood. Her father looked back at her.

"Is everything okay?" Her father asked.

"Of course ada (father)," Ayesha replied.

Her father nodded his head. They kicked their horses into a canter and rode into the kingdom of Mirkwood. Ayesha looked back in the direction of the house.

"Novaer nana (farewell mother)," Ayesha whispered.

Ayesha kicked her horse to catch up with her father.

"Norro (run), Armand," Ayesha said to her white horse.