Chapter 11

Lord Elrond walked up to his wife, Celebrian. He took her hand and lifted it up to his lips, kissing her hand gently. Celebrian blushed and smiled as her husband kissed her hand. Ayesha tried to hide her smile, so people wouldn't see. Ayesha admired the love between Elrond and Celebrian. They really love each other and they show how much they love one another, to each other. Thranduil stepped up the steps. He walked to the left side of Ayesha.

He looked at her and then back at Lord Elrond and his wife.

"How were things while I was gone?" whispered Thranduil.

"Everything went well. What about you?" said Ayesha.

Thranduil hesitated at the question. He took a breath and then said, "Everything went well."

Ayesha knew something was wrong, but she didn't know what. Thranduil seemed tense after she asked him the question. Elrond and Celebrian spent the rest of the day with each other. Thranduil was doing something important, that Ayesha thought was related to the visit with Lady Light of Lothlorien. Ayesha was laying on top of her bed thinking.

She thought about everything.

She thought about Elrond and Celebrian. They loved each other so much. How Celebrian missed him every time he was gone and how she longed for him to come back. How Elrond kissed her hands gently and spent the rest of the day with her, when he came back. Ayesha didn't know much about love. Because her mother wasn't their to tell her about it. She always thought love would be hard to find. Because how do you know?

She wondered who was out their that would love her. Who would become her husband later on, in the future? She did know one thing. That she feels something for Thranduil, but she doesn't know what. Every time he was near her, she got a feeling in her chest that made her warm inside. Her heart would pound and pound, until he left. She could feel her face turn red and make her feel warm. Ayesha never felt like this before. She didn't know what it meant, so she didn't think about it, she only felt and remembered. What is it about Thranduil?

"It can't be." said Ayesha to herself.

Sorry for the short chapter.