Chapter 5

It was another day in Mirkwood. Ayesha was starting to find that Mirkwood was becoming her home. She loved it here. The beautiful palace and the nice elves. Everything was going well for her in Mirkwood. Ayesha did miss her old home, that had her mother's memories all over the place, but she didn't mind Mirkwood. Ayesha found many things to do. She would sometimes help with training the soldiers and she even went on day trips, to different parts of Mirkwood. Which is where this chapter will take place.

Ayesha was in her room. She was making sure she had everything before she left. Ayesha packed some food and her weapons. Which were her two sabers and her bow, along with arrows. She walked to the stables and saddled her horse. Before she left, she made sure to put her hood up. Ayesha was so excited to go explore a little more of Middle Earth, so she gave her horse a little kick and rode to her destination.

Ayesha was galloping her horse across the lands. She was going to the kingdom of the dwarfs, known as the kingdom under the mountain. Even though, elves and dwarfs have their differences doesn't mean they can remain distant.

Ayesha arrived in the dwarf town, where she saw many children playing together in the streets. Men were talking with one another and the women were either cleaning or buying food from the dwarf providers. Ayesha continued through the town. When she finally came to the end of the town, she was in an open land. She was across from the dwarf castle. The castle was tall, like the mountain. On the left side of the castle, there was a river with trees around it. There was also two dwarf statues that were in the front of the castle. Finally, there was a bridge that lead from the open land to the inside of the castle.

Ayesha loved looking at it because it was something different than what she had ever seen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ayesha loved looking at it because it was something different than what she had ever seen. She hopped off her horse and led it to a small hill, that was on the right side of the castle. She let her horse graze, while she sat down on the grass.

It wasn't long before two dwarfs rode out of the castle to her. She stood up and waited for the dwarfs.

"By order of the king, you are supposed to come with us." explained one of the dwarfs.

"What for?" asked Ayesha.

"Please just come with us." replied the dwarf.

Ayesha nodded her head and hopped on her horse. The two dwarfs rode their horses on each of her sides. They walked their horses on the bridge and then came to the front of the castle. Ayesha was inside the castle, walking with the two guards to the throne room. The throne chair was a tall concrete chair, with a symbol on the top. The king had a serious face. His beard was white with gold zigzags in it. He wore a lot of gold and a brown coat, that was very long for a dwarf.

 He wore a lot of gold and a brown coat, that was very long for a dwarf

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ayesha was stopped in front of the king.

"What is an elf, doing here?" asked the king.

"I was simply passing through." explained Ayesha.

"Dwarfs and elves don't get along that well, so why would you come?" said the king.

"I am well aware of that disagreement, but one day there will be a time where they need to join up, in order to save the good in Middle Earth." replied Aurelea with a raised voice.

The king stood up from his chair with an angry voice. "You do not talk to a king like that, especially when it is not your king."

"I am sorry Thror, king under the mountain. If it will make you feel better I will leave."

"I'll make sure you go back to where you came from," said Thror. "Lord Thranduil how wonderful for you to join us, I hope you will take her back with you."

Ayesha was quiet. She had no idea Thranduil was called upon by the dwarf king.

"Please forgive her Thror, king under the mountain. I will make sure to take her back and personally see to it that she remains their." said Thranduil.

The kings nodded at each other. Thranduil started to walk away, so Ayesha followed.