Chapter 15

Ayesha and Celebrian were out of the room. Thranduil walked over to the seat, that was next to Elrond. Elrond looked over at Thranduil, who had a smile on his face.

"What are you so happy about?" asked Elrond.

"You know how you told me about the feeling you had when you meant Celebrian." said Thranduil.

"Yes." answered Elrond.

"I had that same feeling with Ayesha." explained Thranduil.

Elrond looked at Thranduil and they both smiled and laughed with each other. They put their personal matters to the side and continued with the business at hand.

***

Ayesha and Celebrian were sitting outside on a porch, talking with each other. They asked each other questions about themselves.

"So if you had a daughter, what would you name her?" asked Ayesha.

"I would name her, Arwen." answered Celebrian.

"I think Arwen is a beautiful name." added Ayesha.

"And what about you? What would you name your child?" continued Celebrian.

"I don't really know. I hope when that day comes that I will think of a name that is uncommon and has a meaning that will suit him." answered Ayesha.

Celebrian smiled at Ayesha. It was getting late and Elrond and Thranduil were still tending to their matters. Celebrian wished Ayesha a good night and retired to her room. Ayesha did the same. She put on her gown, with her hair put into a side braid. When she was about to got to bed, there was a knock on her door. She walked over to grab her robe and put it on. She opened the door and saw Thranduil, holding a rose.

Ayesha smiled. Thranduil gave Ayesha the rose. She sniffed the rose and looked back up at Thranduil.

"What a beautiful and unique rose." commented Ayesha.

"I'm glad you like it." said Thranduil.

"So what are you doing here?" asked Ayesha.

"I just wanted to see you before the day ended and also to tell you that we will be leaving in the morning." explained Thranduil.

"I see. Did you come here for anything else?" continued Ayesha.

"Yes I did, in fact." said Thranduil.

Thranduil bent down and gave Ayesha a quick kiss on the lips.

"I shall see you in the morning then." said Thranduil.

"See you tomorrow." replied Ayesha.