Chapter 6

They were outside the castle. Ayesha saw that Thranduil had two guards accompany him here. Thranduil hopped on his elk and she hopped on her horse. They walked across the bridge. Thranduil was on the front left side, with Ayesha to his right. The two guards were behind them. Ayesha remained quiet and focused on the path ahead. Thranduil was also quiet, but his face had an expression that read anger.

They had passed the dwarf town, when Thranduil turned to Ayesha.

"What were you doing?" asked Thranduil.

"I was -" started Ayesha but she was interrupted by Thranduil.

"These are the dwarves, you could of angered the king enough for war." said Thranduil.

"I am sorry, all I wanted to do was look around and see what it was like. I've never been anywhere except Mirkwood." explained Ayesha.

Ayesha was a little frustrated, so she kicked her horse into a gallop and rode away from Thranduil. However, Thranduil followed her, along with the two guards. Ayesha was riding to Mirkwood with Thanduil and the two guards close behind her. She was angry and frustrated with herself. They were now in Mirwood territory and they were riding through the woods. Ayesha made it to the palace. She hopped off her horse and handed the reins to a stable elf.

She walked up the stairs to her room, closing the door behind her and locked it. She fell on top of her bed with an ugh sound. A couple of minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Ayesha didn't say anything, and she didn't move. The knocking continued, but she didn't do anything about it. She eventually got annoyed that she shouted, "go away."

"Hiril vuin (my lady), are you alright?" asked her maid.

"Oh yes, sorry, I just need a minute to my self." replied Ayesha.

The maid walked off and left Ayesha to have a minute to herself. However, the minute lasted hours. Ayesha remained in her room for the rest of the day. She didn't go to have dinner with her father and Thranduil.

Ayesha's maid brought her some food, by order of Thranduil, so she wouldn't starve herself. The maid knocked on the door, but Ayesha didn't answer it. So the maid unlocked the door quietly. She walked in with the tray of food. The maid found out that Ayesha was fast asleep. So she put the tray on her dresser, and covered Ayesha with a blanket before she left. When the maid closed the door and locked it, a guard had told her to see the king.

The maid walked with the guard to the throne room. She thought she had done something wrong, and was going to see her boss, but she was actually going to see the king. The maid didn't know why, so she just followed the guard to the kings throne room. Thranduil was seated on the chair and he looked impatient.

"You summoned me, hir vuin (my lord)." said the maid with a bow.

"Yes. I was wondering how your lady was doing."

"She was asleep when I gave her the food." explained the maid.

"I see. Thank you, you may retire for the night." said Thranduil waving the maid off.