Chapter 22

Elrond and Celebrian arrived. Thranduil greeted them and led them to a room. Ayesha's father was sitting down, while they talked with Thranduil. Ayesha was still getting ready, putting on her wedding dress. The dress was a white dress, that had long sleeves with a lace design. Her hair was straightened and left down.

She walked into the room, seeing that Elrond and Celebrian arrived. She was a little nervous and shy, so she walked slowly over to them. Thranduil was frozen still. He thought Ayesha looked absolutely beautiful. Celebrian smiled at Ayesha, so did Elrond.

"You look beautiful, Ayesha." complimented Celebrian.

"Thank you." replied Ayesha.

They started the wedding ceremony. Ayesha's father was letting a couple of tears fall down his cheeks, as the couple was nearing the end. They said their vows to each other and then their I do's. It was the ending, Thranduil and Ayesha kissed each other on the lips, ending the ceremony, but starting a marriage. They walked down the aisle, with their friends and Ayesha's father behind them.

They had their dinner together and got to know more about Ayesha

They had their dinner together and got to know more about Ayesha. Elrond and Celebrian met her father and got to know him.

The night went perfectly with everyone. Ayesha was over the little disagreement that her and her father had because now he knows that Thranduil is what she wanted. The smile that she gave Thranduil and how she missed him when he would leave for day trips.

The day became night, so Elrond and Celebrian turned in because they needed sleep before their journey back to Rivendale. Everyone had turned in for the night, except Thranduil and Ayesha, who were walking to their room.

Thranduil opened the bedroom door. He picked her up bridal style and carried her through the door, then seated her down. He walked back to close the door. The room had a king sized bed and a bigger dresser than she had before. Their were two chest in the room, on different sides of the room.

"Hey Thranduil, could you unzip my dress?" asked Ayesha.

Thranduil walked over to Ayesha and unzipped her dress for her, show another white shirt. Ayesha then walked behind a room divider to change out of her dress and into her night gown. She pulled her hair up into a waterfall braid. She came out from behind the room divider, wearing a white silk night gown.

She saw Thranduil laying on top of the bed. He had changed into his night cloths. She walked over to him and laid down next to him. Her head was resting on his chest, as his right hand stroked her shoulder gently.

"You are now a Greenleaf and my wife." whispered Thranduil.

Ayesha was to tired to open her eyes, so she just gave a smile.