Chapter 13

Thranduil put his elk and Ayesha's horse in their stalls, then he went back to his room. He didn't know what came over him, but there was something inside him, something about Ayesha that made him want to kiss her.

"What have I done?" mumbled Thranduil to himself.

***

Ayesha closed her bedroom door, behind her. She leaned against her door for a moment, with a shocked face. She walked away from her door and sat on the top of her bed. She was thinking about Thranduil and how he kissed her. Just thinking about that made her smile. She knew what her previous feelings were. She loved Thranduil. The hard and serious elf made her heart beat, made her blush, and feel warm every time she was near him.

Ayesha went to bed, waiting for tomorrow.

***

It was morning and Ayesha woke up to birds chirping. She made her bed and changed her hair and dress. Her dress was blue, with white loose sleeves. Her hair was worn down, with the sides tied back into a fish tail. When she was done getting dressed, she walked to the dinning room, where she saw Elrond, Celebrian, and Thranduil sitting at a table eating. Elrond was sitting on the end of the table, with his wife, Celebrian, to his right. Thranduil sat on the left side of Elrond. Thranduil had saved a seat on his left for Ayesha.

She sat down next to Thranduil. Her plates and silver wear were already placed for her. She took some fruit from the bowl and put some on her plate and began eating. The table was fairly silent, except for some laughter from Celebrian and Elrond. Thranduil was mainly quiet throughout breakfast.

"How was your ride yesterday, Ayesha?" asked Elrond.

Thranduil immediately turned his head to Elrond, with a face that read, "Really?"

"It was wonderful, I enjoyed the ride." answered Ayesha.

"Where did you two go?" continued Celebrian.

"Just to the river and back." replied Ayesha.

"That is always a lovely ride." added Celebrian.

Ayesha smiled at Celebrian. Thranduil was stiff, however. He was like a turtle out of his shell. Uncomfortable. Ayesha thought she did something wrong, but she didn't want to say anything in front of Celebrian and Elrond, so she waited.

Sorry for the short chapter.