Chapter 25

Ayesha was playing on the floor with Legolas, while Thranduil was seated on the couch when a guard walked into the room. He handed Thranduil a note. He opened the note and read it.

"What is it?" asked Ayesha.

"I need to head into battle, the orcs at Gundabad. I must head their immediately." said Thranduil.

"Thranduil, no." shouted Ayesha to Thranduil.

Thranduil stopped and turned around. Legolas was silent, he did not like what was going on. Ayesha stood up from the floor and walked over to Thranduil.

"I will go with you." said Ayesha.

"No Ayesha you need to remain here." explained Thranduil.

"I will not wait here as you go out and fight. I will not wait for you to come back cold." said Ayesha.

"What about Legolas?" asked Thranduil.

"I will have my father watch him." answered Ayesha.

Thranduil wasn't to happy about the idea, but he agreed to his wife's wishes. Ayesha put on her fighting dress, that was pure black. She put some armor over the dress and equipped herself with her bow and arrow, along with her sabers. Legolas was seated on the bed, watching his mother get dressed with armor and weapons. Ayesha's father knocked on the door.

"Come in." said Ayesha.

Her father walked in. He was a little scared. He saw her dressed in her armor and had her weapons, he knew what that meant. Legolas ran over to his grandfather, giving him a hug. Ayesha smiled at the two of them.

"What do you need me to do?" asked Ayesha's father.

"I need you to watch Legolas until me and Thranduil get back." explained Ayesha.

Her father let a tear fall down his cheek.

"Don't worry ada (father), I will be back." said Ayesha.

She gave Legolas and her father a hug. She walked out of the room and met Thranduil in the stables. Soldiers were dressed in armor and had weapons attached to them. Thranduil's elk was anxious to get going. Thranduil saw that Ayesha was a little upset, so he walked over to her and gave her a hug.

They headed out of the stables. The soldiers were in straight rows, marching behind Ayesha and Thranduil, along with Thranduil's friend who was the head soldier. They road to Gundabad.

When they arrived, the sky was dark and the structure was ugly. They kept riding to the structure and when they came close enough, they attacked. Ayesha went her separate way from Thranduil, with the head soldier. She was firing arrows left in right, making them pierce the orcs in their heads. She would even use her sabers when necessarily. They made their way to a large, open room. Orcs can running in with numbers, but the elves stood their ground.

The head soldier was stabbed by an orc, right in the heart.

"Suiadan!" yelled Ayesha.

She saw Suiadan fall down on the ground, dead. Thranduil came into the room, swinging his sword at orcs. Ayesha was fighting off an orc, while Thranduil was killing two orcs. Just when Ayesha killed the orc and thought she was done, an orc stabbed her in the back.

Ayesha dropped her sabbers on the floor. She felt cold and worth less. Her knees hit the floor. Thranduil saw what had happened. He threw a sword at the orc, hitting it in the head. He rushed over to Ayesha. He caught her just before she hit the floor. Thranduil was panicked and worried. Ayesha's chest was bleeding. Her eyes were still open as she looked at Thranduil.

"Ayesha look at me, look at me. You're going to be just find, just stay with me." said Thranduil.

Ayesha knew that she wasn't going to make it. She was so upset that she got stabbed. She knew then that there would be no more days for her in the future.

 She knew then that there would be no more days for her in the future

"You will be fine, Thranduil." mumbled Ayesha.

Ayesha put her hand on his face.

"Gi melin, gi melin, gi melin (I love you, I love you, I love you)." mumbled Ayesha.

Thranduil started to cry. Ayesha's hand dropped from Thranduil's face and her head fell to the side. Ayesha died in his arms.

"Ayesha! Ayesha!" shouted Thranduil.