Chapter 24

It has been 9 months and the Greenleaf family had a new member to the family. Thranduil and Ayesha had a little baby boy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. They named him Legolas, Prince of the Mirkwood realm. Ayesha was happy to be a mother and Thranduil was happy to be a father. Ayesha loved seeing Legolas and Thranduil spending time together. She even thought it was funny how Legolas would sit on Thranduil's throne chair with him, while Thranduil would be taking care of some business. Things were going good for the Greenleaf family, but there were situations rising with the orcs. Ayesha didn't want Thranduil to talk about the orcs in her or their sons presence.

Thranduil didn't leave his wife or his son

Thranduil didn't leave his wife or his son. He did his work by or with them. He wanted to take every moment that he had with them. Ayesha was so happy that they had Legolas. She loved seeing Thranduil hold Legolas. Thranduil and Ayesha were a little tired, but not to bad because Legolas was actually a pretty quiet baby.

Years went by and Legolas was already being trained by his father with a bow and arrow, along with sabers. He wasn't so bad at the bow, but the sabers needed some work. Ayesha wasn't to pleased that they even had to throw in the sabers, but she knew it was a good reason to. She was so happy to have a family of her own, now. She promised herself from the first moment Legolas was born, that she wouldn't leave her family.

Ayesha had never seen her family happier, until the orc issues were getting worse

Ayesha had never seen her family happier, until the orc issues were getting worse. Many were coming around and danger was around Mirkwood and Middle Earth. Ayesha wasn't to pleased. She was worried of what might happen. All she wanted for her son, was for him to grow up in peace, but that looks like it has changed. Thranduil had more work than ever anymore. He didn't have time to play with Legolas, and he didn't have time to spend with Ayesha. She was beginning to wonder that the situation was more of a problem than he was telling her.

Legolas would ask everyday where his father was. All she could tell him was that he was working because she didn't really know what he was doing. Things weren't the same for their family.

One night Ayesha needed to speak with Thranduil. Legolas was asleep in the room down the hall. Thranduil came into the room, to see Ayesha sitting on the bed, with a serious face.

"We need to talk, Thranduil." said Ayesha.

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Thranduil.

"What are you not telling me about this orc situation?" continued Ayesha.

"I've told you what is going on." answered Thranduil.

"I thought you did, but the way you are gone and the amount of time you are away from us makes me question you."

"Okay, things are a little more serious than you know. The orcs are tearing up Middle Earth. People have been killed and war is beginning to start." explained Thranduil.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" asked Ayesha.

"I didn't want to worry you."

"Thranduil, you are my husband, of course I would worry. We are your family. I want you to always come back to us." said Ayesha.

"I know, but it is not to bad yet." replied Thranduil.

"I don't know if that is true or not." chuckled Ayesha.