Chapter 21

Thranduil's elk was ready to ride back to Mirkwood and so was Thranduil. The guards were already on their horses, ready to ride back with their leader. Thranduil walked up the steps, to where Galadriel, Celeborn, Celebrian, and Elrond were standing to see him off. He first said goodbye to Lady Galadriel and to Lord Celeborn. Then he went on to his closets friends, Elrond and Celebrian.

When he was done with his goodbyes, he hopped on his elk and started on the path that would lead him back home. Home to Ayesha. The journey seemed very long to Thranduil, mainly because he had no more patience. He wanted to be home.

He arrived home. He was unsaddling his elk, when Ayesha came running at him. Thranduil dropped his stuff to the side of him. Ayesha jumped into his arms. She was so excited that he was home. When she was done hugging him, she took a tiny step back. Thranduil still had his arms around Ayesha's back.

"I'm so happy you are home." said Ayesha, with a smile.

"I'm happy too." replied Thranduil.

They walked out of the stables and headed to a private quiet room, where they sat together. They fiddled with each others fingers. All Ayesha could do, was smile.

"Hey Thranduil." said Ayesha quietly.

"Yes." replied Thranduil.

"While you were gone, I was thinking. Instead of planning a huge wedding, why don't we just invite a few people who we absolutely want their." explained Ayesha.

Thranduil smiled at Ayesha. He loved the idea. They discussed who they would want at their wedding. Thranduil said he would invite Elrond, Celebrian, and his top military commander because they were friends. Ayesha said she just wanted her father there. They agreed to one anthers terms and decided to tell their friends as quickly as possible. Ayesha let Thranduil turn in for the night because she could tell he was very tired.