Chapter 14

Thranduil and Ayesha were walking around Rivendell. Ayesha didn't bring up anything yet. Thranduil didn't say anything to her at all. He just stood up straight and walked with his hands behind his back. Ayesha couldn't take it anymore, she needed to ask Thranduil something, so she did.

"Thranduil, is everything okay?" asked Ayesha with concern.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be." replied Thranduil.

"Thranduil, stop for a moment." said Ayesha grabbing his arm, gently, so he would stop walking. "What is going on with you? Is it about yesterday? Thranduil, I can't help you if you don't tell me what is bothering you."

"It's the kiss. I feel bad because I kissed you." explained Thranduil.

"That's what this is about? Thranduil I don't care about the kiss, I care about you. You may feel bad about it, but I don't. I have been trying to figure out my feelings for you and last night, opened my eyes. Thranduil I love you." said Ayesha.

Thranduil looked at Ayesha with relief. He took a deep breath and then said, "Gi melin (I love you) too."

Ayesha smiled at Thranduil. She took a step forward and gave him a kiss. She put her hands on the back on his neck, while his hands were wrapped around her back.

After the kiss, they continued with their walk. Thranduil hooked his arm out on the side, so Ayesha could grab it. She placed her hand gently on his arm and moved close by Thranduil as they walked. They were smiling at one another the entire walk. Ayesha was so happy that she told Thranduil how she felt. And it only took three words, those words were, "I love you."

When they were done with their walk, they joined Elrond and Celebrian in the study. Elrond was reading a book, as he sat in his chair. Celebrian was standing by a book shelf, trying to find a specific book. Thranduil and Ayesha walked into the study and Elrond stopped reading his book. He set it down on then stood next to him.

"There you two are, we were wondering where you had gone to." said Elrond, from across the room.

"We just went for a walk." explained Thranduil.

"I see. Well Thranduil, we have some important matters to attend too." said Elrond.

"Very well." added Thranduil.

Thranduil turned to Ayesha.

"I have to do some things with Elrond." said Thranduil.

"I understand. I guess I will see you tomorrow." added Ayesha.

Thranduil gave Ayesha a quick kiss on the lips before her and Celebrian exited from the room.