Chapter 7

It was the next and the sun was shinning through the two glass doors. Ayesha woke up and saw that someone had left her food from dinner last night. She changed into another dress and walked down to the kitchen and put the tray on one of the counters. She then walked into the dinning room, where her father was seated. She was surprised that Thranduil wasn't there. She sat down across from her father and began eating.

"Where is the king?" asked Ayesha.

"Oh, he had to tend to some business, but he said go ahead and enjoy ourselves without him." answered her father.

When Ayesha was done eating breakfast, she headed out to the garden. She found a bench that was hidden by two trees. She sat down and relaxed her eyes. She heard footprints in the distance that were coming toward her. When she heard the footprints stop walking, she opened her eyes. Thranduil was standing in front of her.

"Thranduil!" said Ayesha.

"A (hi) Ayesha." replied Thranduil as he sat next to her on the bench.

Ayesha had so much pressure right now. Thranduil was sitting next to her and she had no idea what he is thinking of her behavior from yesterday. So she spoke.

"I am so sorry about yesterday, I didn't know it would go that way. And the way I acted when we left was unexceptionable." explained Ayesha.

"You don't need to apologize. I know the temptation to go and see new things. Which is why I would like to ask you, if you would accompany me to Rivendell. I have to discuss some business with Rivendell's lord." said Thranduil.

"I would be honored." answered Ayesha.

"Good, we will leave tomorrow morning." said Thranduil as he stood up and walked away.

Ayesha was so happy right now. Not only was she going to go to Rivendell, but she was going to go with Thranduil. She didn't know what to feel about Thranduil anymore. She got this impression that he was tough and serious, but right now she kind of is figuring out that there is more to him. She is starting to get a feeling that she can't explain. She has never felt like this before. When ever she was in the presence of Thranduil, she would get warm and shaky.

Ayesha went to her room to prepare for the wonderful journey to Rivendell, with Thranduil.