Chapter 23

Life was going good for Thranduil and Ayesha. Even though they were always busy with ruling a kingdom, they did their work together. Ayesha got the hand of being the Ladly of Mirkwood. She became a wonderful queen for her people.

Ayesha was walking into the study, where she found Thranduil tending to some business.

"What are you doing?" asked Ayesha.

"Seeing what damage the orcs have done." answered Thranduil.

"I see." continued Ayesha.

"Whats up with you?" asked Thranduil.

"Just a little tired, so I am going to go take a nap." explained Thranduil.

"That sound delightful. I'll go with you, might as well work on this up their with you." said Thranduil.

Ayesha and Thranduil walked to their bedroom. Ayesha fell asleep on the bed, while Thranduil was sitting at the desk. Ayesha had slept for a couple of hours, until she woke up not feeling a hundred percent. She felt nauseous, so she ran behind the room divider and threw up. Thranduil immediately stood up from his seat and ran over to her. When he got to her, she was done throwing up.

"Are you alright?" asked Thranduil.

"Yeah I-" Ayesha threw up again. "As I was saying, I think I am fine now." continued Ayesha.

"Did you eat something funny?" asked Thranduil.

"No, not really." answered Ayesha.

"Has this happened before?" continued Thranduil.

Ayesha was silent for a moment. She looked at Thranduil with shock. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open. She knew right then what was the mean of this.

"Yes, it has." said Ayesha.

Thranduil got the clue that she had sent him. It was morning sickness and Thranduil knew what that meant.