So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}

So Far Gone

It means too late to change.

No more hope left.

Somebody has not only turned the power off, but they pulled the plug.

They are not aware of anything or anyone. They are in their own little world and don't notice anything and aren't alert. It means you are beyond help, if you are too far gone it is often a way of implying that their is no hope left for you. This is what it boils down to in any situation, especially a situation dealing with the McDonald-Reed family.

This family has come a long way over the years. From Effrin building his drug ring in the heart of Compton, to him being madly in love with Sincere and their massive fights and his addiction problems, they always seemed to come out on top. Teddy and Victoria's love just seemed to grow stronger and stronger while these two battled cheating scandals, love triangles, children and life. They've all been through hell, but nothing like the next generation. We'll see how far their limits are stretched when they're faced with the toughest challenges yet.

Lindsey is a 24 year old woman, who's almost done with her teaching degree, just previously married to the love of her life and living in a luxurious condominium that overlooks all of Los Angeles. She seems like she's living the perfect life, but she has demons of her own that are hiding in her closet and ready to scare their next victim.

After being pushed out of a window on the fourth story of hotel, Lindsey hit the concrete pretty hard. She has no clue as to what happened to her, how she got to the hospital, how she fell out of the window or anything up until the moment she was told what happened to her. Without being able to remember an ounce of the past, how will she continue to live her life the way she did in the past or get the courage to tell her child, that her parents are raising as their own, that she's his mother?

With everything spiraling down around him, Theodore feels like no one's on his side. Like everyone's out to get him. After finding out he was going to be a teen father to not one, but two children, things got even crazier for him. There's no doubt in his mind one of those babies isn't his, but he knows the other baby that his ex-girlfriend Tee Tee is pregnant with is. But the very person he's most positive about and trusting of, is the main one stabbing him in the back.

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being ridiculed and bullied by his own mother and finding interest in a new girl that's more dangerous for him than he might think, will he ever be able to break free of this downward spiral his life is up tangled in?

And while all of this is happening in Lindsey and Theodore's life, a problem from their past is still brewing a master plan to exterminate the entire west coast of the McDonald-Reed family. Soon, this problem from their past will arrive with in army of their enemies in full force, ready to take out their entire family. Over the years, this family has been through ups and downs, high points, low points, lies, cheating, deceit, addictions, assaults, back stabbing but never anything of this nature. They crossed a lot of people in their past, but did they cross just one too many people?

Follow the last installment to The Sideline Series, filled with love, hurt, pain, scandal and deception and see where the McDonald-Reed family ends up once it's all said and done and they're all left to stand up against their enemies alone.

Comment. Vote. Add to your Library. Share.
THIS BOOK BEGINS JANUARY 1, 2016!!