Chapter 36

Theodore III

Adonis drove the get away car so we can be in and out of here quickly tonight

Adonis drove the get away car so we can be in and out of here quickly tonight. I'm not playing games with these people anymore. Hopefully I kill some of them, if not all of them, but if some of them just so happen to survive this attack, they'll know not to fuck with me anymore. I'm tired of these niggas playing with the lives of me and my family members and it's time to put an end to this. It's no more playing around. Somebody is going to die tonight, and I'm aiming for EJ and Ava first. Once I take them out, their entire operation will fall apart.

I screwed the silencer to the gun I was using tonight. I don't even know what kind of gun it is but I found it in King's gun vault in the basement. King has a big safe downstairs that nobody knows about but me and him. The only reason he told me about it is in case of an emergency. It's loaded with guns, cocaine, jewelry and money. He told me the only time I'm allowed to go in here is if my family is in danger. And they're in danger now, so I figured it was only right to get a gun and a silencer.

Adonis turned the lights off in the car as he turned down the street where their warehouse sat. There weren't too many people out, only three guys standing around the warehouse but they weren't anything I couldn't take out.

"Get them niggas right there," Donny pointed to the guys. "Then we gon' swing around and light this bitch up."

I rolled down the back window and when it was time to shoot, I shot exactly how Grandpa taught me to in the gun range. We've been practicing for months, so hopefully my lessons paid off. Once we got close enough up on the guys, they weren't expecting anything like this to happen because they weren't prepared for what was about to happen next. I unloaded everything I had in the pistol on them, knocking each one of them off of their feet. Bullets were flying everywhere but none hit me or Donny. Once all three of the guys were down, Donny sped off down the street and took a sharp right turn.

"Where the fuck you going?" I yelled. "Turn back around so I can get the rest of them niggas!"

"Chill fam. We gotta give it some time, let things cool down before we go back around there. I'm sure they heard something so we gotta give it a few minutes before we go back because they'll be expecting us to come back quickly."

I sucked my teeth. "No they won't. They probably didn't even hear anything. The gun wasn't that loud since the silencer is on it."

He sighed. "Trust me. I know what I'm talking about."

"They gon' come after us if we wait like some bitches. Turn this damn car back around and let's finish this shit."

"No," he protested. "We're gonna wait or we're gonna get killed."

"Nah, you can wait like a bitch but I'm about to finish this shit right now. We don't have time to wait." 

I grabbed the other pistol sitting beside me and stuffed it in my pants. If Donny wants to go out like a bitch and wait to get himself killed, then he can do it by himself. Obviously I'm the only one who's really going through it because Donny hasn't been here to experience everything I've been through with these people for the past year. I can't wait or sit around any longer. I'm already here and I'm already clear to go in, so I'm going to take this as my opportunity to kill everybody that was in my way.