Chapter 33

I'm trying to gather all of the characters for the next book, and so far, I have them all except for who I want to play Aubrey and Theodore III. If you guys know of any Instagram, Tumblr, etc. famous guys that I can use to play them in the near future then let me know. I need them to be or to at least look like they're between the ages of 21-24. I need a brown skin guy and a light skin guy. I'd really appreciate you guys' help!

Victoria

Two weeks later, I pulled up in the parking lot of the club Teddy used to own in Los Angeles and parked my car right beside Teddy's. I'm supposed to be meeting him here to finalize our divorce. Last week at that little dinner, and event he engagement party he had with Milan, sparked something in me. I'm not going to chase after Teddy. If he wants to play games and run back and forth between Milan and I, he can count me out. I'm not down for his games anymore. My parents didn't raise me like this. He's been fucking me over for years, and I need to move on and stop giving him his way all of the time.

I rolled my window down as soon as I pulled up to Teddy and I blew my horn. "Teddy! Come get your shit out of the back of my car."

He looked towards me with his famous smile on his face. "Damn. I really can't believe you're doing this to me Tori. After all we've been through, you're moving out and giving me my shit back. I don't believe this."

"Well, believe it. You drove me to this point," I replied.

Teddy climbed out of his car and went around to the back of mine to get the boxes of his stuff out. I found myself a nice condo away from Teddy, my Dad and the rest of my family. It's in San Diego and it's not really convenient, but that's what I'm looking for. It's not huge but I don't need anything too big since it's only me living in it. I can't believe my life has come to this point but I need to put my foot down, and if moving out on my own is what I need to do, then I'm going to do it. So, I packed up my stuff a few days ago and moved out. I took all of my shit with me, and put the rest of the shit I paid for in storage so Teddy's thirsty ass can't get to it. And while I was unpacking, I came across things that belonged to Teddy and I had to return him to finalize this once and for all.

Teddy loaded all of the boxes into his car before coming around to the passenger side of mine. He slid into the passenger seat and turned to me.

"I can't believe you're really going this."

"I'm only gonna be two hours away."

He sighed. "I know but damn. The last time you were this far away, you were pregnant with Lindsey and living in Detroit."

"Well this is all on account of your actions so you have to deal with it now. I never had an issue with living with you and we weren't together but I had to go as soon as you started disrespecting me by trying to move Milan in with us. It's already hard enough trying to stay in a house with you but adding her would just make it worse, so I had to leave for my own sanity."

He nodded his head. "I understand. So, what does this mean for us? Ain't no more fooling around?"

"I went dry weeks ago Teddy, and you know it. You're getting married, and in your words, you want to start things fresh and on a good slate so I'm going to let you do that with Milan while I'm away. And like you continuously tell me, we've been separated for almost a year and we've been legally divorced for several months so there hasn't been anything going on between us for awhile."

He sighed. "Alright, well I'm gonna miss you big head."

I frowned. "No. Don't even start with the name calling trying to flirt with me. I don't want you anymore Teddy."

He smirked. "You sure about that baby girl?"

Of course I'm not sure about that but I'm not going to let him know that. I'm still in love with him and I'll forever have love for him but it's time I do something for myself. He's not going to control my life anymore and he's not going to reel me back in with his flirtatious remarks. "My name isn't baby girl to you anymore, it's Victoria. And I'm completely sure about it. Are you sure about this?"